Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown Stargate SG-1 VHS?

Hey everyone! (sorry it's long!)

Was looking round the local market stalls today and found an amazing one that sells pretty much nothing but video tapes! Whilst looking through the masses, I automatically clocked the word "Stargate" and proceeded to investigate. What I found can only be described as confusing.

I found a video titled:
    "Stargate SG-1
    The Next Mission" obviously as a SG-1 boff I knew there wasn't an episode named "The Next Mission" (a fact I checked upon returning home), however, from reading the blurb on the case, it sounds like the pilot episode(s) where RDA's Col. O'Neill and team go through the gate to Abydos again.

I know it's a long shot, but would anyone know what it's worth, if anything? I can't find a VHS anywhere on the Internet with the same cover, so it got me intrigued! I'll post a picture later today of the cover

Thanks in advance for any help, Liam!

Sounds like a bootleg version,but it'll be worth a look at a scan of the cover!
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I'm fairly sure this is the feature length release of Children of the Gods when it first aired. I do distinctly recall there being a version of it that was just called 'The Next Mission'. Like they released it both as the pilot for its own show and as a sequel to the film.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working title then?

I've only got later releases,unfortunately.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stargate-SG-...dp/B00004R7BP/

419APDNA9ML._SY355_.jpg

Comment

Yep that's what I was thinking of. Plus it's the edited tv version, not the 18+ one you get on the DVD's.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
            X