Your Two Doctors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Two Doctors

If you had the power of having any two Doctors meet up for an adventure, who would you pick and why?
    Personally, I'd love to see the Third and Ninth Doctors meet. The dandy upper class gentleman and the simple, working class bloke.
    Besides, they're both pretty irascible Doctors, so the dialogue would be a hoot.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

The Second, and Seventh... They'd both be doing their own little conniving and plotting to thwart the enemy, but I'd bet also a bit of plotting and conniving against each other, in a fun kind of way...

I'm sure 2 would get the upper hand though... only to find some little surprise left for him by 7...
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

I'd have to go with Eight as my primary, simply because he is *my* Doctor. I'd quite like to pair him up with Eleven or Five.

Eight and Five, I think would be brilliant - Eight would be all young and impetuous and Five would just get grumpy with him all the time for it....

If it hadn't have been for the War Doctor, I'd have set Eight and Nine, as the two couldn't be more different, and it would be great for Eight to balk at how he could become a skinhead in leather...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X