ascension theories BASED ON THE EPISODES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    Yea about that. The idea of white noise is that it contains no information. So, when turned to white noise, they're dead as the very information that makes them an individual is gone.
    ?have you not heard of the concept of ghost hunting through the use of white noise?........see, i don't think the white noise is as neutral as what people think.......i think it is merely on an EXTREMELY subtle frequency, but that something is there......the ghost hunter would merely say that it is subtle enough of a frequency for spirits to manipulate it.......but i think it IS the fractured consciousnesses
    Last edited by Melbol Of Worlds; 20 May 2014, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Melbol Of Worlds View Post
      ?have you not heard of the concept of ghost hunting through the use of white noise?........see, i don't think the white noise is as neutral as what people think.......i think it is merely on an EXTREMELY subtle frequency, but that something is there......the ghost hunter would merely say that it is subtle enough of a frequency for spirits to manipulate it.......but i think it IS the fractured consciousnesses
      uhm....no?

Comment

Are we attempting to discuss the fictional Stargate concept of ascension here? I got a bit confused by all the tie ins to supposed "real" life events.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          Are we attempting to discuss the fictional Stargate concept of ascension here? I got a bit confused by all the tie ins to supposed "real" life events.
          don't panick, i'm getting confused as well!

Comment

i am trying to expand on the fictional concept of ascension by using EVERYTHING hint or reference from the series, while tying in real life. Stargate pulls from real life, as there first has to be life to create fiction, the fictional concept of a very real America etc etc etc. Using real life concepts to expand on a fictional story line is not wrong, so long as two things, first, the producers have stopped making, thus, it is not going to be further by them.
            and two, you don't go against the established facts
            there does tend to come a problem when spoken facts of a show disagrees with see facts, like in 1969, where Carter says that the first stargate changes you into base particles, and the second stargate reintegrates you, and that you NEED the second gate for that. When they appeared at the butt end of a missle.....there was no gate there. The halucination of a gate room was just that, a halucination. Every other time of time travel, the person comes through a REAL gate, of THAT TIME. They don't come through a gate that vanishes.
            You might be able to get away with saying that it wasn't the gate at all, but rather, something that they came encounter with after they stepped back through the gate in their own time.....but that would be a stretch.
            I am looking to further Stargate, in minecraft. Get a cast together, people who like stargate as much as myself, and who are open to coming upwith new ideas for stargate......to pull fromwhat is already there, and to use that to make something more.
            But, to start, i have to be firmly established in what Stargate actually says about ascension, WITHOUT adding to it.
            So, yes, this is about Stargate concepts of ascension.
            ascension theories.....th asgard said that the sangraal was interference, then said that it was like two waves cancelling each other, then Adria said that they were destroyed. Like two waves cancelling each other out is a concept for our minds to grasp, as, there isn't water, or radion signals in the space that ascends occupy. So, fall back on the "interference".

Comment

Working...
            X