Ra's original form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    I've seen every single SG1 episode and i do not ever recall the name Famrir.

Depends on what canon you follow? cmon the series retconned, expanded and changed plenty of the Movie to better fit it's agenda. It even retconned itself at places. there is no "absolute" stargate canon.
    I guess what I'm saying is that if we enjoyed the TV series more, then we would view the movie in light of the series, ergo Ra was originally in an Asgard body. Conversely, if we enjoyed the film more, that wouldn't be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Aesop View Post
      I guess what I'm saying is that if we enjoyed the TV series more, then we would view the movie in light of the series, ergo Ra was originally in an Asgard body. Conversely, if we enjoyed the film more, that wouldn't be the case.
      You can, but it makes no sense. Well, to me it doesn't make sense. I just remember they changed that for the series, and while it may not be as immersive, it simply does work. Besides, otherwise it would be a goa'uld in an asgard in a human body and that would not work at all, mostly because the joints are completely in the wrong place. Although on second thought, that didn't seem to be an objection in "lost tribe" either.

Comment

Working...
      X