Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    It'll be a massacre.
    I'm okay with this. Just make sure you get rid of Brussels. I mean who wants to name their city after one of the worst vegetables in existence?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Just make sure you get rid of Brussels. I mean who wants to name their city after one of the worst vegetables in existence?
      Apparently not by our doing... they just grew there. It clearly was an accident. Blame the Romans.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

What we need is a super rich, scifi lover to create a group that saves scifi shows cancelled before their time. Too bad so many networks make it difficult for anyone else to make money off the shows, even after they are cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
          What we need is a super rich, scifi lover to create a group that saves scifi shows cancelled before their time. Too bad so many networks make it difficult for anyone else to make money off the shows, even after they are cancelled.
          If I ever became a multi hundred millionaire lol I'd buy the writes to tv series mysterious ways, and try put funding towards a stargate film, to bad that will never happen :'(

Comment

And you would be living in poverty in a year. Their is a reason millionaires seldom invest in tv
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, it´s absolutely frustrating. Just a tiny fraction of TV channels give a show enough time to develop. It´s ridiculous that some shows get canned after maybe 2 seasons (or 2 episodes) and the other extremes are the shows who go on for to long. Some of the "go on forever after" shows get spin-offs I often find completely unnecessary.
              As much as I loved SG1 or Supernatural, IMHO to many seasons, or CSI Vegas will go on till the world will explode.

But it´s sad when you get really involved in a show, looking forward to the new promos, trailers, episode description and an hour of good old escapism and suddenly it´s all gone. I am still sad about the end of Stargate and I was a bit devastated as they said they would no longer produce new Star Trek shows.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X