share your stargate collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

share your stargate collection

If you have anything stargate please share it on this thread.

I have the 10 season SG1 DVDs, the SGA DVDs, and the 2d season of SGU, and the two movies. I also have all the Stargate novels from Fandemonium, and all six Stargate Companion books. And I have several patches for uniforms. Plus, the license plate on my car reads "GOT SG1".

EDIT:
    I forgot until this moment that I also have several Stargate magazine issues.
    Last edited by hedwig; 05 May 2014, 11:14 AM.

Comment

My Stargate Collection...

I have...

The original movie on both video and DVD. The DVD being the 'Director's Cut'.

Stargate SG-1 seasons 1-4 on Video, Seasons 5-10 on DVD. Along with the season companions. I also have the 'Director's Cut' of 'Children of the Gods' and the two direct to DVD Movies Continuum and Ark of Truth.
      I have a couple of SG-1 novels that where printed when it first aired on Channel 4 here in the UK. Along with a few Fandemonium Novels.
      Also in the collection are several SG shoulder patches.

I have all five seasons of Stargate Atlantis on DVD. Along with the Season Companions for seasons 1 through 4. My Atlantis collection also includes a couple of the Fandemonium novels. And an Atlantis shoulder patch.

I have both seasons of Stargate : Universe on DVD. And a signed copy of the novelisation of the first 3 episodes.

In addition I also have Stargate: Infinity on DVD.

But pride of my collection are the pictures and autographs I have had taken with the guests at the various Stargate and Other Sci-fi conventons I have attended.
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I have:

Signed Colonel Carter figure
        Signed Jaffa Warrior Teal'c figure
        Signed Field Ops Sheppard figure
        Signed Colonel Mitchell figure
        Two Teyla, one Ronan Dex, one McKay and another Teal'c figure.

All of SG1 on DVD.

A Zat replica.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Plus, the license plate on my car reads "GOT SG1".
          Wins

Comment

My license plate would read TARDIS, but I don't have a 1000€ (1,387$ or 821 GBP) to spare.

SG1
            * complete silver region 2 DVD set
            * a few illustrated companions
            * SG1 patches + jackson's namepatch (which came with one of the patches)
            * black season 9/10 jacket - screen accurate
            * autographs from Don Davis, Corin Nemec, Michael Shanks, Teryl Rothery, Morena Baccarin, Cliff Simon, Christopher Judge
            * Vala Mal Doran action figure
            * Jonas Quinn's nametag from the episode where Teal'c dreams being a fireman
            * screen used replicator blocks
            * "A Hundred Days"-script signed by Peter Deluise, Michael Shanks, Michael Greenburg & Martin Wood

* ... and I am proud co-member of a lifesize SG1 stargate

SGA

* season 1 to 3 on DVD (4 & 5 on computer, never bothered with the DVD's)
            * season 1 tot 3 official companions
            * 2 fanmade wraith stunners
            * season 3 screen accurate (Belgian flag on the sleeve) outfit, red panels on the jacket
            * collectible cards, including 2 signed ones (Heightmeyer & Cadman)
            * autographs from Torri Higginson, Paul McGillion, Jewel Staite & Joe Flanigan
            * wraith & Elizabeth Weir action figure, atlantis' stargate
            * from the episode The Real World, screen used tags worn by Torri Higginson as Elizabeth Weir while in the mental hospital
            * "Siege, part 1"-script signed by Paul McGillion, Rachel Luttrell and James Lafazanos
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I HAVE so many items from stargate I can't give a list. It All includes many props, replicas, dvd's, autographs, cards and much more. It's all worth about $8,000 to $10,000.

Comment

Originally posted by chevron View Post
                I HAVE so many items from stargate I can't give a list. It All includes many props, replicas, dvd's, autographs, cards and much more. It's all worth about $8,000 to $10,000.
                So, you obviously have a large collection -- and money to spare perhaps. Lucky you!

But come one, you can give us a hint of what it is you got?

Comment

I have a staff weapon signed by Christopher judge. A couple of convention banners. Ronon's sword. A few zat guns. A t.e.r. thousands of cards. Autographs and much much more.

Can you give us a picture of the zat?

Can you send pictures of your screen used items? And what are the cards?

Would you consider selling your tags worn by Torri Higginson? I would be very interested.
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 May 2014, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I have:

On DVD,

Stargate movies: Director's cut of the original movie. Ark of Truth and Continuum.
                    All seasons of SG-1, SGA and SGU

Some SG-1 novels as well as a couple of books written about Stargate the TV show.

SG-1 Autographs and photo ops with all members of the one and only SG-1, RDA, Michael, Amanda and Chris Judge, as well as Corin Nemec.
                    Plus: Cliff Simon-Ba'al, John de Lancie -Col Simmons, Colin Cunningham- Major Davis, Eric Avari- Kassuf, Peter Fleming-Agent Barrett.
                    Two Vancouver Convention posters autographed by various guests from SG-1 and SGA over the years.

SGA- Photo op with Sheppard, McKay and Beckett which I had autographed by them all.
                    A photo op taken with Zelenka on the Atlantis set in the main control room.
                    Photo op with Major Lorne.
                    Wolsey, Koyla.

SGU- Photo op with Col Telford, autographs and photos with Lt James, Sgt Greer, Simeon.
                    B.A.G baseball cap, signed by B.A.G himself!

A miniature 1ft high stargate.
                    An Egyptian statue prop bought at the Stargate liquidation sale at Bridge Studios. King Knut as I call him, has appeared in 'Full Circle' (part of the treasure in Ra's hidden chamber when they were looking for the eye of Ra).
                    Vancouver convention T Shirts and SGA tote bag.

Comment

I have actually been looking for a miniature stargate (by lightspeed fine arts) for a long time. Where/when did you get it?

Comment

I have a staff weapon signed by Christopher judge. A couple of convention banners. Ronon's sword. A few zat guns. A t.e.r. thousands of cards. Autographs and much much more.
                        See, now that wasn't so hard.

I saw someone at a convention with a staff weapon - fanmade though. And the fanmade jaffa helmets I've seen, also very cool. Sadly, currently outside of my budget especially since I have two other projects I'm working on (both nothing to do with Stargate though).

Can you send pictures of your screen used items? And what are the cards?
                        Trading cards - got a small box of them. Gotten them from someone else, and when I got them I realized I wasn't sure where to put them either. Except the two signed ones, they were gifts and easily placed among the rest of my merchandise (behind two Halo action figures at the moment).

Would you consider selling your tags worn by Torri Higginson? I would be very interested.
                        Sorry no.

Limited images over here -- Stargate Atlantis & Stargate SG1

Comment

My staff weapon is from legend's. I also saw the homemade one there. I have around 8,000 yo 12,000 cards, some are still in the sealed box.

Comment

I have actually been looking for a miniature stargate (by lightspeed fine arts) for a long time. Where/when did you get it?
                            I bought it from Legends, they had a vendors stand at the 2010 Gatecon convention in Vancouver. It cost me $150, but it was one of those things I had to buy to have a distinctive decorative piece on my cabinet. I've always thought the gate was a work of art in its own right.

It's #270 out of a limited edition of 2010 so I doubt they would still have any.

Comment

you have a great item. I have seen those on ebay for around $200 to $250. But there aren't any on ebay now. I really want one!

Comment

Working...
                              X