This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

super soldiers or power rangers ripoff?

Does any one else find the look of super soldiers to exhibit striking resemblance with those cheesy power rangers?
    Last edited by Uncle Bob; 15 February 2005, 11:06 AM.

Just for the record: No Power ranger has ever been made out of cheese. No matter what uncle bob tellls you...
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

ROFLMAO
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

well, i dont get the joke, but i personnaly dont think that kull warriors look like power rangers, except for maybe the tight suit. i think they're actually the coolest looking bad guy in the stargate universe.
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob
          Does any one else find the look of super soldiers to exhibit striking resemblance with those cheese power rangers?
          No I do not
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

oh, uncle bob is a user name. i get it now. ha...ha...ha?
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

rofl, in what way? I mean... rofl

Comment

he I saw this thread when I read power rangers.I like the power rangers the original Power Rangers are cool Speaking of the Power Rangers. I study psychology and yesterday we spoke about the childhood and we ended with the Power Rangers I liked Lord Zedd and the Green Power Ranger Tommy and his Dragonzord !!
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by alz0rz
                  rofl, in what way? I mean... rofl

Minor correction: the resemblance I intended to refer to was not with the power rangers themselves. Instead, it was with many of the "show-down" characters that typically appeared as giant monsters toward the end of episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                    he I saw this thread when I read power rangers.I like the power rangers the original Power Rangers are cool Speaking of the Power Rangers. I study psychology and yesterday we spoke about the childhood and we ended with the Power Rangers I liked Lord Zedd and the Green Power Ranger Tommy and his Dragonzord !!
                    I think hes lost it
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                      I think hes lost it
                      I don't think he ever HAD it....
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

HeadLine!!!

Kull Warriors Really Excludes From The EVil Lothors Clan of Giant Power Ranger A$$ Kicking Monster LineUp!! Will We Ever Trust TPTB Again???

A first Hand Account!

"It was amazing. The Zord blasted the Giant version of Lord DarkNeck to the ground and he split up into a bunch of Kelzacks! The Zord stomped on 'em but then the Kelzacks all melded into one huge looking thingy with a face mask like a bug and super tight spandex. Needless to say, we were all surprised when the thing wouldn't die, then out of nowhere, a big ship shaped like a spider when you squash it on the bottom of your cup except 3D and cooler came down from the sky and beamed the Thing up. We never heard from it again until one day, I tuned to the Sci Fi channel..."

Undeniable Proof! The Question Remains, Will The Valient SG 1 Be Able to Procure A Zord To End All Zords?? Stay Tuned ...
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                          Just for the record: No Power ranger has ever been made out of cheese. No matter what uncle bob tellls you...
                          What about the Cheese Ranger? You must remember him? He had the Laughing Cow Zord.
                          Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                          - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

I think he meant that the Kull warriors look like the Power Rangers zoids after they all join up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                              I think he meant that the Kull warriors look like the Power Rangers zoids after they all join up.
                              Indeed.

Comment

Working...
                              X