Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

StargateTalk: Potential podcast, need hosts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StargateTalk: Potential podcast, need hosts.

Well... I need to grow my podcast network with new podcasts and I figured a Stargate podcast might be a good thing even though the show has been of the air for a long-time. I also figured this Stargate forum might be a good breeding ground for potential hosts. I know, XD.

Long story short: Think you got what it takes, I need one host who is on middle ground and one host who is a major fan of Stargate. I mean a major, major fan who likes almost every episode out there. This is going to be about the entire franchise; meaning episodes, merchandise and interviews with cast members are going to be a possibility.

Requriements: You must have Skype and you must have a webcam. This'll be a video podcast featuring clips of Stargate (though an audio version will also be available) and this podcast will also be hosted on my podcasting network TalkNet so those problems are null and void.

So who wants to step up, don't be shy, all you have to do is post.
    Back from the grave.

Well, seems like nobody is interested...

Guess I'll keep this thread open if somebody is interested.
    Back from the grave.

Comment

I'm aware I'm still quite new to the forums but I just thought I'd throw my interest out. I would however need more details, such as time and schedule but I'd be more than happy to have a chat about it if you are?

Comment

Originally posted by Greymanic View Post
        I'm aware I'm still quite new to the forums but I just thought I'd throw my interest out. I would however need more details, such as time and schedule but I'd be more than happy to have a chat about it if you are?
        I'd be happy to have a chat. Time and schedule all depends on when the three of us can gather. I'm thinking we could do this either Friday, Saturday or Sunday and at 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM or 7:00 PM. I'm sorry if I didn't include these details in the front post but I believe that time is subjective not to what I want but to what the hosts want.

It's going to be a formatted discussion that'll consist of 4-5 parts depending on length; there will be segments focusing on merchandise and viewer questions if those get sent in and it'll overall be a discussion on the impact, the uniqueness, the intelligence and the certain quality that the Stargate franchise possesses. It can go on for as long as you want but I prefer it to be an hour for flow purposes.

Check your PM's for my skype name and email address; I'm so happy that you've expressed interest.

EDIT: See that you're a probie. In any case, email [email protected] and I'll be happy to talk further details.
        Back from the grave.

Comment

Working...
        X