This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stargate turns 20

It only just occurred to me that stargate turns 20 this year.

Time for more stargate

Has it been that long already?

I can remember when I used to have to wait a week for each new episode lol, takes me back. In a way it doesn't really matter what RDA/CJ/AT/MS do in their careers, I'll always think back to when I first seen them in Stargate and what it brought me over the years. (As well as the other cast members)

Comment

When you start counting in decades you know time is passing too fast!

It would have been nice if the 20 year mark for Stargate was reached with the final season of SGU; had things played out differently with the originally envisioned 5 seasons of course.

Comment

I agree. It would be a perfect ending, and perfectly-timed. But it just wasn't meant to be.

Comment

This makes me feel old.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

wish MGM would do something with SG even if they sell it just because Spy Glass doesn't want to do it doesn't mean someone else won't the longer it sits the less likely it will ever come back
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I really wish they would sell it so that way someone could make another series. Maybe like netflix.
              sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling that Stargate is something we could be waiting quite a few more years for. Similar to Star Trek it'll be a while before anything else comes of that, it's not so much because they don't want to do anything with it, it's more to not taint or tarnish what's already been done.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  This makes me feel old.
                  Yes. I still think the 90's were 10 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                  X