Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a new tv series by new writers with little help from BW to start them off so it will be in our universe we love
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
      Out of the following options what would you prefer and why

1.Official stargate comic books to continue either series.
      2.Official stargate audio stories to continue either series, written by stargate writers and spoken by the stargate actors.
      3.More stargate mobile games.
      4. A reboot of the stargate franchise
      or

5- official stargate novels to continue the shows.

or best yet

6- a new stargate series, bringing in new characters and new objectives, but following the tv franchise mythology and having some sg1/atlantis/sgu guest stars once in a while.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

none of the above. I would prefer a movie, mini series or television show. I really only want to see live action stuff. And a continues of the already existing universe.
        sigpic

Comment

erhhh I'm just going to close this thread, people missunderstood the point of it lol, the point was to make a decision out of the 4 options since the 4 options are not the most favourite options so it was suppose to be a hard choice but people just started posting their own ideas which there are other threads for.

Comment

Working...
          X