Babar (1989-1991) General Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babar (1989-1991) General Discussion Thread

You know the books, you know the drawings but do you know the TV series? To me I think it's one of the finest television series ever made despite it's faults; it's animation is nearly pitch perfect, the attention to detail amazes me, the fact that it takes common plots and fleshes it out makes it out of the ordinary and it's storytelling is extraordinary. Plus you can't forget about the characters, bureaucratic but lovable Pompadour. The energetic but somewhat challanged elephant Babar. The rambunctious Alexander and of course, the cute and often neglected Flora and as you may have noticed, I review the show and I consider Season 2 to be the strongest season of said show.

So what do you think of the show? Does it jog memories of when you were a kid, did you recently discover it? Discuss here.
    Back from the grave.

I use to LOVE BABAR as a kid, but don't really remember much about it unfortunately
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I used to watch it when I was little, and I loved it. I ended up watching a bunch of episodes on Qubo not too long ago. It's a cute show.
      sigpic

Comment

i loved Babar when i was little loved the theme music i used to try and play it on the piano it was a very cute show
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X