Enlisted Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enlisted Thunk Thread

Didn't see anything on Enlisted yet. I've recently become OBSESSED with this show, and who could blame me? A show about the military, with three HOT brothers, a sarcastic C.O., and a gorgeous (female) sergeant who could kill them all before they blinked. It's witty but not stupid (okay, sometimes, they're stupid), emotional but not maudlin (okay, I've cried a bit, too) and SEXY as all get out. So, I thought these actors deserved a little thunking.

Rules:
    • KEEP IT PG-13. Chesticles are okay. On the guys.
    • Don't forget that pic size rules apply. If one of the mods could please post the size rules, that would be awesome.
    • If there's anything that gives away a story line or an ending, please put it under spoiler tags-- [spoiler] Yadda yadda [ /spoiler]. Without the space before the /.

Without further ado, I have to admit to having a huge crush on the bad-boy, the Loki of the group, the middle brother, Derrick.

A little YouTube video from his days in Private Practice should reveal the reasons.

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Just another little something, and then I'm off to Dream Land.

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      Didn't see anything on Enlisted yet. I've recently become OBSESSED with this show, and who could blame me? A show about the military, with three HOT brothers, a sarcastic C.O., and a gorgeous (female) sergeant who could kill them all before they blinked. It's witty but not stupid (okay, sometimes, they're stupid), emotional but not maudlin (okay, I've cried a bit, too) and SEXY as all get out. So, I thought these actors deserved a little thunking.

Rules:
      • KEEP IT PG-13. Chesticles are okay. On the guys.
      • Don't forget that pic size rules apply. If one of the mods could please post the size rules, that would be awesome.
      • If there's anything that gives away a story line or an ending, please put it under spoiler tags-- [spoiler] Yadda yadda [ /spoiler]. Without the space before the /.

]
      Double standards

Arson got me to state too.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Okay, WW. You got me here. Show me the goods.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Double standards

Arson got me to state too.
          *shrugs* I'm a woman, and a mom; I don't have to be fair.

And now I'm frightened. Dobkiss only almost got to state for arson...

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
          Okay, WW. You got me here. Show me the goods.
          This will be a WIP, as I'm having to buy the eps on Amazon in order to get screen caps and it's so new. I'm having to take screen shots, then edit them in PB, so bear with me.

Pete & Randy:

sigpic

Comment

Randy.

sigpic

Comment

More of my favorite brother:

sigpic

Comment

I think my computer's defective or something. I see no pictures!
                Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                  I think my computer's defective or something. I see no pictures!
                  You must fix it, tout de suite! *runs screaming to her PB, dragging Amara behind her*

http://s297.photobucket.com/user/why...tml?state=copy
                  sigpic

Comment

Where and when is the show on? Never heard of it.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I can see pictures now!!! (Even photobucket went wonky on me for a while...)

I just love me some Geoff Stults.

Comment

Oh, also, I'm not a mod, but here are the Picture Posting Rules from the corresponding thread.

GateWorld Picture & Animated .gifs rules...

please read

There is a great way to attach pictures/animated .gifs to a thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures and animated .gifs

If you choose to post the pictures, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 100K.

2)If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

If you choose to put the animated .gifs in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

1) They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries. They cannot be larger than 100K

2) You cannot quote the pictures/animated .gifs in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics/.gifs just drain more bandwidth.Please change to links in your replies.

Last but not least, please do not post pictures/.gifs that spoil the current season of Stargate: Universe or other shows and movies ! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

Please remember: these rules are not here to diminish your enjoyment but to make the Forum accessible and enjoyable for everyone - including those forum members on a slow dial-up connection!

If you have any questions or problems please ask any of the mods.

Comment

One more, for good measure.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Where and when is the show on? Never heard of it.
                            Friday nights on Fox. Also available On Demand, and on Amazon for $1.99/episode.

About how I feel tonight:

sigpic

Comment

I'd like to feel like Randy tonight…does that count?

Keep calm and fic or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X