Which DVD set version is the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which DVD set version is the best?

I want to buy the first season of SG-1, but I've found 3 different box sets online. There is a white box set, with Stargate written in some weird font. There is a "colorful" set with 5 cases labeled 1-5 and a different team member on each case, and there is a set with 3 cases labeled 1&2, 3&4 and 5. I honestly have no idea which one to buy. What I'm looking for is one that #1: "true" widescreen, not cropped or stretched, and #2: brings the original, uncut and unedited Children of the Gods (yes, the one with the naked parts). I'm also interested in extras. So, are they all the same? If not, which one should I get?

They're all the same.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

They are all the same. Personally I'd go for the cheapest option but if you can get the most recent set. It won't take up nearly as much space as the oldest one (the five boxes). I have the one with the three cases cause they were all cheap and used.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X