Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I miss Stargate: For all who just miss Stargate, period.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss Stargate: For all who just miss Stargate, period.

I miss Stargate for all who just miss Stargate period

I just miss it who else just misses it I really don't want to argue what happened
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

I miss it. It was fun. My favourite was SGU. I really loved the way it was set up, Rush was awesome and the design of Destiny was brilliant.
    It's a real shame it's done. But oh well, Doctor Who took over a decade to return...
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I definitely miss SGA and am nostalgic about SG1.
      sigpic

Comment

I finished watching a few weeks ago and I miss it (lol - watched is a kid but not the whole thing). Enjoyed the variety of SG-1. Liked SGA and SGU too. Really good show!

Comment

i miss it very much!!

sam and sam/jack were my faves aspects of it, but i sure miss the entire lovely and wonderful package that was stargate.

sally

sigpic

Comment

I miss SG-1.
            sigpic

Comment

I still hope it comes back
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I do miss Stargate. It was around for so many years it seemed inconceivable that it would end. When it did it left nothing to really look forward to watching on TV to the same degree as Stargate for me. SGU left things with such a promise of some good stuff to come too.

Living where I do makes it worse sometimes, reminders are all around me, but the memories are fond ones of great adventures filmed in those places!

Comment

There is not a show I will ever miss more. This and the Star Trek franchise need to come back to tv.

Comment

oh well was never a star trek fan but stargate is after my heart... i watched all the good sci fi shows just because they are good shows but never for the sake of sci fi... this thing inspired me towards fantasy science, so much so that i wish i had gone into the field of astrophysics...

Comment

Hopefully they will engineer a comeback like star trek did in the 80s. There where 3 show with 7 years apiece and one 4 year show. That was an amazing run. Stargate was close but the winner is Doctor Who. Yes I miss stargate too and I want it back no remakes or do overs. A continuation.

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
                        There is not a show I will ever miss more. This and the Star Trek franchise need to come back to tv.
                        amen. I would love to see both back.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                          amen. I would love to see both back.
                          Hear, hear!

Comment

me too both on tv
                            sigpic

Comment

I never missed a show as much as SGA and SGU (they both felt kind of unfinished, especially the second one!)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X