X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you ascend?

Would you ascend?

If you did would you break the rules to help your friends?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    Would you ascend?

If the other alternative was death, I would prob Ascend and break the rules if my friends needed help.

If the alternative wasn't death but something else, I would prob stay human.

Comment

I'd ascend. I mean, I could always descend if I changed my mind...

And I'd be willing to help my friends if the circumstances were dire enough.

Comment

Nice siignature
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

I'd ascend. Then I'd help my friends even if it was only something like the answers to a pop quiz. Because even if I get kicked out, I'd just ascend again, or if my punishment were to help my friends for life then I could do that too.
          The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic - Stalin
          The viewpoint of one person is not the viewpoint of all - ShadowMaat
          Dulce et Decorum est pro patria mori - Horace
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke
          Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something - Plato
          An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind - Gandhi
          Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake - Napoleon

Comment

hell is just warming up waiting for me why would i deny them my fab company and sparkling personality???

nah if i had the chance i'd ascend

find out the meaning of life and all that cool stuff

mind you being a glowy floating Jelly-fish can't be much fun

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              Would you ascend?

Oh, I'd only ascend if I could break the rules!
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I'd be a rebel acended and go around helping people with my powers, all the time evading The Others as I do. Who are they to say who I can't help!? What's the use of being a superior being if I'm sitting around eating Acended cereal and tuning the the Earth channel all the time? Ha!

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I would definately ascend, as for the issue of breaking the rules - it would depend. We couldn't really get away with anything that has high implications. Like when Daniel tried to get rid of Anubis - he was stopped. So yeah I would ascend but I dont see why I would necessarily break the rules

Comment

The general consenses seems to be that everyone would ascend and descend whenever they feel like and help their friends.

I have to agree with the general consenses. And if anyone tried to stop me i was would be like "screw you im pure energy what can you do to me?"

Comment

Yes I would ascend, and why break the rules when you can bend them
                      Signed,

Gregorius
                      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I would ascend. If my friends asked for help, i would tell them about the "thin line thing". If Earth, an entire civilization, or somthing really big depended on my help, I'd try to bend the rules as much as posible before actually breaking them.

PS: as Daniel said: "only you can decide what you become." This means there are many posibilities on what you can do.
                        Yo no sé.

Comment

Noone in this world should live directly by the rules. Anyone that does is really not living up to their potential. I would ascend and totally break the rules. Rules are to be broken. It's funny how some people think that they are going to die if they do one thing that would help someone else out. Of course, Yes, sometimes you should go by the rules but it's like this. If you ran a red light at 2am when there are no cars around and a cop pulls you over. Do think that is a little retarded? I do. Why would he even care. Who did you put in danger? This is what I mean by breaking the rules.
                          Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

What if there was a car coming around the bend thinking the exact same thing and didn't slow down at all till it was too late and he crashed into you and you died?

Comment

Hmm, I would Ascend if I was about to die and there was no other option because, well, death's just a wee bit scary sounding. But the whole Ascension thing sounds overrated to me...

But as for helping my friends? Hell no! I'd watch them struggle along and try to fix their own problems and snicker to myself in my glowy-energy form.
                              I mean, yeah, if they were about to die, I might lend them a hand or foot or whatever, but other than that, I'd just watch 'em and play the occasional practical joke. Like, you know. Change their Coke into Pepsi or visa versa. Or hide their car keys every morning so that they're always this close to being late and getting fired from their job.
                              I'd never be malicious about it, of course. Just keep them on their toes a bit. Such is my love for my friends.
                              !!! HHGTTG movie out this May! Don't forget to bring your towel! !!!

[ | Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club | ]

Smor: My Anti-Drug

Ba'am: You can bet your ba'als on it.

(thanks to Justin for the pic and no, I'm not serious )

Comment

Working...
                              X