Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate MMORPG idea

Hello everyone,

Me and my friend have been looking into having a Stargate MMORPG made (similar to SWTOR) and if anyone thinks this would be a great idea then please tell me by posting something below. It would help to be made if we knew people would actually play it. Also post any ideas or feature you would like to see in the game itself.

Thanks

That sounds great. I'd say go for it if you have the capability. I'm not a hard-core programmer, but I can navigate some minor video game design.

Comment

I'd play!!!

Comment

I SOOOOOOOO Would Love to Play Please Please do this this would be great i allready have the game swtgr so if you needed any help i would but i cant really help with coding sorry but i am trying to learn so Ya anyway go head with tjis you would get soo many people playing and it would be EPIC
        Great Idea!

btw if you did do this you would probably be the only game with good graphics about SG

Few of my friends watch SG and would love to play aswell !!

Comment

I don't think you begin to have a clue how much I want this.

Ever since Stargate Worlds got put on pause.
          I've felt my heart crack a little at the lack of SG MMORPGs...

Comment

YES!! PLEASE MAKE THIS!! I actually got a taste of Stargate Worlds and was devastated when they said they were closing it down! If we could get a sandbox MMO with theme park elements in the Stargate universe I would be in my element! To use the HERO engine (same as SWTOR and Repopulation) would need an investment in it.

The engine everyone is using currently is the UNITY one. A Great one to use also would be the Unreal Engine 4 since they made it public.

I am a writer, not a programmer, but if you get this off the ground, I would be happy to volunteer my time to writing lore/quests ect for the game.

Since Stargate World has already been used, maybe something simple like "Stargate Online" could work?

Here hoping - keep me updated! My email is [email protected]. I live in Australia and work shift work, but am happy to contribute when I can!

Comment

Working...
            X