No announcement yet.

18 Babylon 5 Guests at Space City Con in Houston (Galveston) January 3-5, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 Babylon 5 Guests at Space City Con in Houston (Galveston) January 3-5, 2014

Okay I felt like this deserved its own thread just to draw attention to it. I am sorry I didn't start this sooner. Here is the guest list so far with more, like Dylan Neal, still being added.

Jerry Doyle
    Claudia Christian
    Bill Mumy
    Bruce Boxleitner
    Julie Caitlyn Brown
    Mira Furlan
    Pat Tallman
    Stephen Furst
    Andrea Thompson
    Jason Carter
    Tracy Scoggins
    Bridget Flannery
    Peter Jurasik
    Robin Atkin Downes
    Maggie Egan
    Joshua Coxx
    Peter David
    Dylan Neal

http://www.spacecitycon.com/

And I don't see him listed on the Space City Con website, but trusted sources say Marshal Teague will be there. I really wanted the show to continue with him in the role of Ta'Lon. I so wanted to see where that character's story went.

BTW, Jason Momoa is a featured guest at Space City Con.

Comment

I don't know how many of you made it, but it was something else. Jerry Doyle was a no-show, but everyone else was great despite the fact that some were sick and many had to deal with a lot of airline issues. If you were there and I didn't get a chance to meet you then know that I was the bearded guy wearing a red Mars Edition #FREEBABYLON5 t-shirt on Friday and a white #FREEBABYLON5 t-shirt on Saturday and Sunday at most of the B5 related panels. I had a great time and once I get some time to edit them I'll make an album of some pics I have. I would have to say my biggest disappointments are that I didn't meet more people and that the event wasn't run better. They did some good things, but they were overshadowed by poor planning in some vital areas.

Anyway, I had a really great time and I hope any other attendees did as well.

Comment

Working...
      X