Perception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perception

Anyone watching Perception with Eric McCormack who plays Dr. Daniel Pierce.

It's in it's second season and I am loving this show.

http://www.tntdrama.com/series/perce...ntentId=287657

I really feel like it's a fresh show ...sort of like Monk meets House or something.
    Last edited by squirrely1; 23 August 2013, 06:42 PM.
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Nope, don't watch it at all....... *looks at sig* Oh ok, maybe I watch it a little bit

I think it's a great program. I love the interaction between the characters and the occasional humour that keeps it from getting too dark

So glad it got a 3rd season
    Last edited by Madness reigns; 23 August 2013, 10:53 PM.
    sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Yeah pretty good tv series, love the actors in it to.

Comment

It is a fun show. Good characters and interesting situations
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          Nope, don't watch it at all....... *looks at sig* Oh ok, maybe I watch it a little bit

I think it's a great program. I love the interaction between the characters and the occasional humour that keeps it from getting too dark

So glad it got a 3rd season
          *looks at Madness Reigns sig* Oh..... *giggles* nice I do love Daniel and Kate together but not sure if they will ever put them together. I'm a big shipper in case you haven't noticed *blushes* but there is just something special about the innocence of their relationship that I love that I don't know that I would want a romantic ship to mess that up. But I am on the fence about it.
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Perception started in the UK a few weeks ago. I set my timer to record the season. I was gonna start watching it till I realised Watch on Sky started the episodes half way through season 2. What happened to the rest of the season? Who starts showing a new season half way through the season instead of the beginning?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X