Clear All

2014 Stargate Chicago Creation Convention Aug 15-17

CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
    Fri., Sat. & Sun.
    August 15-17, 2014

The Westin O'Hare Hotel
    6100 River Road
    Rosemont, IL.

Creation Entertainment's Official STARGATE SG-1/ ATLANTIS/ UNIVERSE 2014 "The Final Journey"
    It's been a fantastic run and we've loved meeting all the wonderful Stargate stars and fellow fans from around the globe. Now it is time to do it up big one last time: join us for our final Stargate event and we promise a time to remember forever! PS: Thanks to all who made the 2013 convention a rousing success: lots of fun for all!
    We will be offering special lower than normal room rates for the hotel as we get closer to show date and the site for the convention is launched.

THIS SHOW IS NOT YET ON SALE. MAKE SURE TO BE ON OUR FREE MAILING LIST ON THE SUBJECTS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN AND WE'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THE CONVENTION LAUNCHES SO YOU CAN GRAB THE BEST SEATS: JOIN OUR MAILING LIST AT : http://www.creationent.com/
    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic
    sig and avi by mrscopterdoc for Secret Santa 2015
    Recommended Sheppard/Team Sheppard Fics

My first ever con! I'm so in!
    "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

We had such a good time this year, I hope I can pull it off 1 more time....we've got a year to plan/save!

Comment

I plan on being there! Wouldn't miss the last one--sniff sniff--for anything!
        Let's hope they get an amazingly stellar line-up and go out in style!
        sigpic

Comment

I hope they go out with a bang too! I'm going to see if we can include this in next year's holiday and drive there as part of our trip. I can leave hubby to explore Chicago and the surrounding area while I indulge in my love of Stargate at the con which he doesn't share. I was looking at going to the Hawaii con but the cost is too much, this will be the cheaper option if we don't have to fly.

For me; my farewell to Stargate wish list for guests would have the one and only SG-1 original team together on stage in one panel, also Jonas, Ben and Claudia
          The SGA team, also Rainbow Sun Franks, Torri Higginson and Robert Picardo.
          SGU - Robert Carlyle, Louis Ferreira, David Blue, Alaina Huffman, Elyse Levesque and Brian J Smith.

Other members of the cast guests....
          SG-1 - Teryl Rothery (Frasier) Cliff Simon (Ba'al), Peter Williams (Apophis), Tony Amendola (Bra'tak) Carmen Argenzio (Sam's Dad/Selmak) Gary Jones (Walter) Colin Cunningham (Maj Davis)
          SGA- David Nykl (Zelenka) Paul McGillion (Beckett), Kavan Smith (Maj Lorne), Mitch Pileggi (Col Caldwell), Christopher Heyerdhal (Todd the Wraith & others) Andee Frizzel (Wraith Queen)
          SGU- Jamil Walker Smith (Greer), Lou Diamond Phillips (Telford) Patrick Gilmore (Dr Volker) Peter Kelamis (Brody), Haig Sutherland (Sgt Riley)

Comment

I'm hard at work on my fanvid for the competition! Excited to compete!!!
            "I'm afraid the only bandaids we have are Ninja Turtles...that's the last time I let Colonel Sheppard help me with my medical supply list!!"

--Dr. Beckett "Real Life Atlantis" Fanfic

Comment

I wasn't *planning* to make the long trip to Chicago again, but I had such a great time this year that I'm seriously thinking about it. Hopefully I'll find some cheap flights...
              "What Would Sheppard Do?"
              LJ | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by wwsd View Post
                I wasn't *planning* to make the long trip to Chicago again, but I had such a great time this year that I'm seriously thinking about it. Hopefully I'll find some cheap flights...
                My exact thoughts! I was also debating driving this time ... way too long with a teenager not old enough to drive ... looked into the train too ... waayyy too long, ugh!

My son had a million ideas for a music video on the way home from this years con, unfortunately I'm a tech dummy ... need to learn, maybe he should!!!

Comment

Did any actors at the 2013 con say they would return in 2014?

Comment

As far as I know, no one "officially" said so.
                    John Sheppard - thunkable, whumpable but absolutely NOT shippable - he's mine and I'm keeping him.

sigpic

Comment

No! Not the last one! Now I have to figure out how to afford it (or at least talk hubs into spending the money) in addition to our trip to France in June. Curses! We are going to Emerald City in March though, and RDA will be there.
                      FF Name ~ Shoe Queen

Read my 2014 Sam and Jack Multimedia Awards nominated fics!

Galatea
                      I Saw Three Ships
                      What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?
                      Staying Behind
                      Always Find You
                      Paper Flowers
                      The Things We Want
                      Have Yourself a Shippy Little Christmas

Comment

After having not been to a convention since the last Vancouver con, I've wanted to make the trip to Chicago to join in the fun again. When I read that this will be the last con ever, I knew I just had to make it one way or another, even though it will be much more expensive than the luxury of just being able to commute to the con and return home each night.

I've already started putting money aside so, hopefully, the good tickets don't sell out before I have the chance to get one.

Comment

Tickets still aren't for sale yet on the site but they already have Dan Payne and Alex Zahara down as guests.

They have just started charging and sending out PDFs to people who renewed their seats this year.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taris-eirien View Post
                            Tickets still aren't for sale yet on the site but they already have Dan Payne and Alex Zahara down as guests.

They have just started charging and sending out PDFs to people who renewed their seats this year.
                            I don't think it's a con without them!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay! So happy they'll be back! Now I know I want to go.
                              sigpic
                              KavanSmithFans.com
                              Live a life less ordinary ... Live a life extraordinary with me ...

Comment

Working...
                              X