Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Moments Like This" (Sam/Jack) Fanfic

Hey guys,

I just finished my new story "Moments Like This", a Sam/Jack Romance (PG-13). It's not long, roughly 2000 words I think, so if anybody is interested. I was going for something different this time, something more poetic. So I don't know, maybe I overdid it with the language and the metaphors. Constructive criticism is also always welcome, and if you find any grammar mistakes, please let me know!

Cover Art

Snippet:

What if?

It was moments like this, where the thought occurred to her: What if I allowed him to come first in my heart? What if I agreed to stay? What if we both compromised and started building a life together? The idea was as frightening as it was alluring, but the moment she felt his body become one with hers, saw his dark eyes melt with hers, while both of them allowed their innermost feelings to surge out into the openness of the room, she wanted to succumb to it. Just for the fraction of a second. Just for an eternity.

You can read the entire story on my website - I didn't know whether it was too long to post here, since the rule said only short fics, and 2000 words is not exactly short for some.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
Working...
X