Dragon Con: August 29 – September 01, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon Con: August 29 – September 01, 2014

I know that it is very early to start this thread but I know it was going to happen. I am already planning 2014 since I can't go this year So I am starting the thread for the 20th Anniversary year of Stargate at Dragon Con thread now

I have already gotten my costumes for next year ready. I have my Black BDUs for my Dr. Danielle Jackson of SG-1 and My Merlotte's waitress outfit put in the back of my closet waiting for next year.

It being the 20th anniversary of Stargate, I am hoping for a reunion of the original SG-1 Micheal Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, and Richard Dean Anderson. That would be so cool! I would be able to finish off my SG-1 original team with Micheal and I really want to meat him.

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
      It being the 20th anniversary of Stargate, I am hoping for a reunion of the original SG-1 Micheal Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, and Richard Dean Anderson. That would be so cool! I would be able to finish off my SG-1 original team with Micheal and I really want to meat him.
      That would be cool. But if the rumors of a big fallout between Shanks & Judge are true, they will never appear on the same stage together again.

Comment

Already getting ready by downloading this year's unique geek 50 days of Dragon Con pod casts for the drive to Atlanta next year. We listen to previous years podcast as well as the current ones. We have them on phones, Kindle Fire, and ipods. So we will be well set up for next years drive.

Comment

I am sad that I will not be at dragon con this weekend but It means that I will have time to save more money for next year. Already thinking about it!

Comment

There are a few rumours in fandom about a fallout but as neither man has ever commented publicly about it afaik then it's probably not the fans place to comment/speculate publicly on it either IMHO...
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Kibash on the rumor mongering folks

We don't need the rumor mill running rampant here.

thanks
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Called the Hyatt, Hilton and Westin yesterday trying to make reservation for next year. The Hyatt said it will open the room block October 16 at 10 AM. I am going to call the Westin and Hilton again on sunday to see if the room block opened up. I am going to get into a con hotel because I am determined.

Comment

Scored a room at the Sheraton for next year! So cool!

Comment

Is that good??
                    Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
                      Is that good??
                      yes Sue that is good. It is one of the five host hotels of the con. The host hotels have a channel called Dragon Con TV. They run the feed from the con like the Masquerade and other large panels. So looking forward to it.
                      Last edited by griffindorgirl; 06 September 2013, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Made my reservation for Hyatt place as a backup reservation. Good time was had this year hoping I am able to get everything in place to go next year

Comment

I have a great best friend that has 4 friends that want to go with us to Dragon Con. So the costs will not be as much as I thought that they were going to be. I ordered my badge and Rebecca's badge today. I also got the email confirmation of my reservation at the Sheraton after I called and had them check the email address. The person who took my reservation missed one letter in my email address. So today was a good dragon con planning day.

Comment

Got another piece of my Stargate costume yesterday in the mail. So it will be ready to do the parade. So cool!

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
                              yes Sue that is good. It is one of the five host hotels of the con. The host hotels have a channel called Dragon Con TV. They run the feed from the con like the Masquerade and other large panels. So looking forward to it.
                              Cool
                              Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Working...
                              X