No announcement yet.

Shore Leave 36 Aug 1-3 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am thrilled that Evie Myles was add to the con. Then I immediately went on Amazon and bough Tourchwood Miracle Day on DVD to get signed. I also might get a photo op with her.

Comment

So ready for it to be shore leave time! Shore Leave will let me get away from the stress of the everyday world and I really need it.

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
        So ready for it to be shore leave time! Shore Leave will let me get away from the stress of the everyday world and I really need it.
        Me too!
        sigpic

Comment

would it look weird to be in full SG-1 BDUs with tack vest and have my picture taken with Evie Myles? Not sure what to do because I want to be in costume for my RDA and Micheal Welch photo op

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
            would it look weird to be in full SG-1 BDUs with tack vest and have my picture taken with Evie Myles? Not sure what to do because I want to be in costume for my RDA and Micheal Welch photo op
            I'd at least take the vest off. Can you have a black shirt underneath the BDU shirt? Black t-shirt and combat pants can be a cute look, and it's not specific to one fandom.

Comment

Thanks for the idea. I can do that and depending on schedule leave the rest in my room till after the photo op.
              Originally posted by kimberlyrose View Post
              I'd at least take the vest off. Can you have a black shirt underneath the BDU shirt? Black t-shirt and combat pants can be a cute look, and it's not specific to one fandom.

Comment

Greetings! Hoping to hear another guest announcement soon!
                sigpic

Comment

I think they are going to get more guests because silas is the only one on the official autograph line on the site. Usually there are 2 or more people on it.

Comment

New guest's
                    Teryl Rothery: Dr Janet Fraiser of SG1
                    Leonard Nimoy Makes Virtual Appearance at Shore Leave

Dear Shore Leave Family and Friends,
                    The Shore Leave committee is thrilled to announce thatLeonard Nimoy will be virtually joining the guest line up for Shore Leave 36. Mr. Nimoy will not appear in person, instead his appearance will take place via Skype in the main ballroom. This one-time conversation takes place on Sunday, August 3rd.

Photo Opts Singles

Richard Dean Anderson ($85) Robert Picardo ($45)
                    Silas Weir Mitchell ($45) Michael Welch ($45)
                    Eve Myles ($45) Teryl Rothery ($45)

Combo Photo Opts
                    Richard Dean Anderson and Robert Picardo combo: $120
                    Richard Dean Anderson and Michael Welch combo: $110

All prices are per photo.
                    Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Hi Folks! I'm happy to have Teryl join the guest list as I've not seen her before. Also happy that Leonard Nimoy will appear even if virtually.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooh, Teryl's coming! I didn't know that.

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Glad she is coming this year as she had to back out last year for a show she was filming at the time.

Comment

Got this in my email yesterday
                            Dear Shore Leave Friends and Family,

It has come to our attention that due to construction delays, as many as 138 hotel rooms will not be available for occupancy at the time of Shore Leave 36. The hotel has informed us that anyone who is being displaced by this room shortage will be contacted by the hotel. They have already reserved blocks of rooms at the surrounding hotels for those who are displaced and guarantee that no one will have to pay a higher rate for their accommodations. In addition, shuttle buses will be provided from these locations throughout the convention.

If you are not contacted by the hotel, then your room is safe. We regret any inconvenience that this may cause you. The hotel sends it's regrets as well. All of the construction and renovation arrangements are being handled at the corporate level and the staff at Hunt Valley Inn have no control over the situation. It's maddening, we know, but remember, this is hard for them, too, and it's causing them to lose a lot of money. If they could do anything else, they would. As it is, all they can do is try to mitigate the inconvenience.

Just remember, it's still going to be a great con, and we're planning a schedule so full that you won't have any time to go to your rooms anyway!

See you at the Con!

Marilyn Mann, Edith Delacot,
                            Hotel Liaisons
                            Shore Leave 36

Comment

I haven't been notified by the hotel. I'm hoping that since I booked very early that I will be favored to stay at Hunt Valley Inn and not do the shuttling!
                              sigpic

Comment

I got mine in early as well and I never got a call from the hotel so I guess all is well.

Photo Opts Singles

Richard Dean Anderson ($85) Robert Picardo ($45)
                                Silas Weir Mitchell ($45) Michael Welch ($45)
                                Eve Myles ($45) Teryl Rothery ($45)

Combo Photo Opts
                                Richard Dean Anderson and Robert Picardo combo: $120
                                Richard Dean Anderson and Michael Welch combo: $110
                                Richard Dean Anderson and Teryl Rothery combo: $120
                                Richard Dean Anderson,Robert Picardo,Michael Welch and Teryl Rothery combo: $180

All prices are per photo.

Comment

Working...
                                X