Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate DVD boxsets

Hiya,
    just looking for some info in regards to the stargate DVD boxsets.
    Im a big bluray collector and due to not seeing this show being released on bluray anytime soon, i decided to just grab them.
    Anyway,,picked up seasons 1 through 7 on ebay for a nice price,,all like new condition.
    So 6 out of the 7 box sets have different boxart,, (IE: season one has a serpent guard,season 2 an Asgard,season 3 is the standard SG1 team, etc etc..)
    The seller did tell me that these are originals and not copies / bootlegs.
    Are they just variants or Should i be concerned?

Originally posted by jben04 View Post
    Hiya,
    just looking for some info in regards to the stargate DVD boxsets.
    Im a big bluray collector and due to not seeing this show being released on bluray anytime soon, i decided to just grab them.
    Anyway,,picked up seasons 1 through 7 on ebay for a nice price,,all like new condition.
    So 6 out of the 7 box sets have different boxart,, (IE: season one has a serpent guard,season 2 an Asgard,season 3 is the standard SG1 team, etc etc..)
    The seller did tell me that these are originals and not copies / bootlegs.
    Are they just variants or Should i be concerned?
    I got all of mine on Amazon, used. 4 of the seasons are the boxed sets that come with 5 cases in each and the pictures on the boxes are all different, highlighting characters from each season.

Comment

ok,so im not gonna panic too much then lol.
      Wouldnt mind getting hold of some of the newer DVD cover art so i can put them in smaller cases

Comment

Working...
      X