Whose Line is it Anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whose Line is it Anyway?

Ok, so I just found out there is a new incarnation of one of my all time favorite shows!! Anyone else love it? Any favorite games? Performers?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Ok, so I just found out there is a new incarnation of one of my all time favorite shows!! Anyone else love it? Any favorite games? Performers?
    I haven't watched the reboot yet but I plan too. One of my favorites are the games where the performers have those personalities predetermined have to act them. Like Party Quirks for example. Ryan Stiles and Colin Moochrie are favorite performers. They always work well with one another for some great jokes.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

The variation of that game I love best is when the personality they perform is attached to a certain object they pass around. Brilliant!

The family plays props all the time. It's so much fun!
      sigpic

Comment

The variation of that game I love best is when the personality they perform is attached to a certain object they pass around. Brilliant!

The family plays props all the time. It's so much fun!
        In the Drew Carey version I always loved skits that involved mocking one of the performers or Drew Carey
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Drew and Colin always got the worst of it. Colin still does in this new version.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm glad someone started this thread! WLIIA is such an old favourite of mine but when I saw clips of the reboot, I loved the new host immediately.
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I really liked her.

I remember watching the British version way back when on Comedy Central. I've been a fan for a LONG time.
              sigpic

Comment

I really liked her.

I remember watching the British version way back when on Comedy Central. I've been a fan for a LONG time.
                I watched the English version on Comedy Central too and liked it better than the American version. Ryan Stiles has always been my favorite performer, but Colin and Wayne are close seconds.
                sigpic

Comment

I didn't realise there were 2 episodes out already! I just finished the second one and laughed even more than I did the first.
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

So those were the first two eps? I just know that my son saw a commercial and preprogrammed the satellite box to watch them last night.

I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time!

There will be another (or maybe a reairing) on Friday night. For those of you who missed it!
                    sigpic

Comment

The second one with Kevin McHale of Glee was hilarious. I wonder how long this season will last. I think I'm liking this reboot second best, first being the original British series.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

NOTHING can match the British version. Some of the things they got away with then/over there were classic!
                        sigpic

Comment

I streamed the first two episodes and I loved it. I remember having trouble breathing I laughed so loud when Wayne Brady did the Gospel singing. I however really don't care for the host. She doesn't seem to bring anything to the show. The great part about the classic versions was that the host could make jokes with the panelists because he too was a comedian. I see that lacking in the reboot
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

It could simply be that it's too early in the show. I don't know.

Looking forward to tomorrow's reairing of the eps.
                            sigpic

Comment

Liked the reboot, though I´m not sure about the guest star of the week thing.

I've always loved when two of them have act out a scene while the other two provide the dialogue. Having only the guest actor being dubbed made that bit less funny imo.

Comment

Working...
                              X