Katee Sackhoff AKA Starbuck in Riddick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katee Sackhoff AKA Starbuck in Riddick

I haven't seen Starbuck in anything for quite a while, so I'm delighted to see that she's in the new Riddick movie! There's an interview with her on the Riddick Movie website where she discusses her role and her first ever nude scene!

Cool tho I'm mostly watching it for Vin Diesel !

Comment

Sweet didnt know they were doing another one, had heard rumours but nothing more...
      Wonder how they are going to spin the end of Cronicles given he was essentially the ruler of the Necromongers...

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
        Sweet didnt know they were doing another one, had heard rumours but nothing more...
        Wonder how they are going to spin the end of Cronicles given he was essentially the ruler of the Necromongers...
        Very good question. But I always questioned why they made him the supreme ruler when he was always this cast off, dark horse character.
        It's good Katee is on it. Another reason to go and watch it.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

You take what you kill or whatever the line was, wonder if they'll do anything with it or if it'll be a flashback/intro line thing, they really should do something with it...

Comment

I'm so happy for Katee because I've always felt like she's kinda urderrated as an actress, however I think I'll never be able to acknowledge her as anyone else than Starbuck.

Comment

Depends what sort of character she plays, Starbuck was a main character who went all over the shop in BSG, until you see her in a show rather than a film she will be Starbuck purely because you saw more of her in BSG...

Comment

She looks totally badass

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=72895

Comment

i like it... i do watch her in longmire(an excellent show) in which she is a regular... and i am looking forward to watch her in this... she is still young and i do not understand the lack of roles she gets... maybe her over acting puts people off?

Comment

Lack of roles? What lack of roles?
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Sci-FiFreak View Post
                      I haven't seen Starbuck in anything for quite a while, so I'm delighted to see that she's in the new Riddick movie! There's an interview with her on the Riddick Movie website where she discusses her role and her first ever nude scene!
                      Nude scene? Hmmm....
                      Hi There!

Comment

"side-boob" as she put it.

Comment

Working...
                        X