Voyager's Endgame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voyager's Endgame

For anyone that used to watch Voyager. In the final episode Endgame. When Janeway says "What's our position?" Are they inside the Borg ship or behind it? Because they adjusted course, but it seems like the Borg ship blows up from the inside out.

Inside I believe.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Inside, I'm sure.

Comment

That's what I thought, they let themselves be tractor beamed inside rather than adjusting course back to the Delta Quadrant.

Comment

Yes, I just watched this episode a couple of weeks ago. Voyager blows Borg sphere from the inside.
          sigpic

Comment

Massively underwhelming episode if you ask me...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
              Massively underwhelming episode if you ask me...
              No one did!
              sigpic

Comment

Pffft. The thread title is vague, and I watched the ep yesterday. Felt it an appropriate place to voice my disappointment.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

It was an OK episode, a poor-ish season finale and a pretty bad series ender.
                  Voyager deserved better, the only Trek series that had a worse ending was ENT.
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    It was an OK episode, a poor-ish season finale and a pretty bad series ender.
                    Voyager deserved better, the only Trek series that had a worse ending was ENT.
                    You are apparently forgetting the TOS series ender
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      You are apparently forgetting the TOS series ender
                      Now there's a pretty epic battle, for worst series finale...

TOS: Let's end a progressive series with a colossally sexist episode!

vs.

VOY: Hm, we don't have a resolution. Let's just implausibly give them a bunch of future junk and call it a day.

vs.

ENT: Let's make an episode that's not even an episode of this series, and call it a 'valentine to the fans'! That'll work, right? What could possibly go wrong?
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Future junk being fancy named torpedos and a metallic condom for the ship, god I hate Voyager.

Comment

No one liked the Bat armor?

The whole episode reeked of a fankwank fanfic. "Oh let's give them future tech so they can fire torpedoes that make Borg Cubes go pop! Oh let's have future Janeway cripple the Borg with future tech virus! Lets make the Borg look pathetic! Lets make Voyager look awesome! Oh and lets have the Klingons look weak and dumb!"

ENT has the record for the worse series finale ever.

TOS doesn't count because that episode wasn't scripted as a series finale. ENT and VOY were.
                          Hi There!

Comment

Working...
                          X