Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i must say the 2nd half of series 7 was better than the first,.

I thought a townc alled mercy was the worst story ive ever seen in who's 50 yrs.
    Although i did like the cold war, quite a lot as well as the name of the dr, and nightmare in silver etc.

I loved how a lot of references have been made to old who in this series.
    Seeing an ice warrior again first time in a very long time.

In the name of the dr i just love how we saw the older dr's i much prefer the stories that qare darker and have less humour.

At the heart of the tardice was superb quite a scary story i felt.

Comment

Well I can't even bring myself to buy the full box set of series 7.

I just can't be bothered. I love the show but for some reason this whole series just didn't make me want to go out and get the set. There was like 1 maybe 2, no 1 episode in the whole show that I really liked. That was "Asylum Of The Daleks."

The single best episode of the series as far as I am concerned. The only one I watch on repeat viewings.

I didn't care much for the 50th anniversary special to be honest. It was fun, but after a couple of viewings it became meh.

In fact the whole 7th series for the most part is meh........
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I feel season 7 was very hit and miss, which was disappointing because both 5 and 6 were stellar seasons IMO. It just felt like it lacked direction, that the episodes were more thrown together randomly. I still don't feel I know Clara that well as a character. So, maybe not poor, specifically, but rather a bit of a letdown.
        sigpic
        My Site || My Blog

Comment

Working...
        X