Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted: Creation SG-1 necklace in gold, white gold or silver

Hi all,

I regret not buying one of the fancy Stargate necklaces Creation did and they don't seem to sell them anymore. Anyone want to sell me a Creation SG-1 necklace or can tell me of anyone who still has them for sale? Especially anyone in the UK?

I'm talking about these: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/2...-jewelry/page2 (see the photos kindly posted by PegasusGalaxy.)

I know there are cheaper alternatives, but I'm after a high quality one.

Thanks for reading.

Wow, those Creation necklaces sure are beautiful.

I looked on Ebay for you and they are Stargate necklaces that are supposedly silver, but no luck on finding the ones Creation made.

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks, I've been watching eBay but I only see the cheap ones come up. I use one of those as a keyring, so I'm looking for something a bit nicer :-)

Comment

Just to say I'm still after one of these and will be til I track one down, however long that takes!

f

Comment

I'm still looking and if you read this in months from now, I'll still want to hear from you...

Comment

Just to say I am still looking for these pendants in any metal. If you are looking to sell, please contact me!

Comment

I have necklace for sale, but it's not that one. It's one with a glyph on it.

Comment

Working...
              X