Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go on then.. who watched the first re-run on pickTV?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go on then.. who watched the first re-run on pickTV?

Well I managed to tune in about 20mins through (tutt, tutt i know).

Now I've seen it before so I knew how it started anyway but something struck me today at the end of this episode: The writers had lost the plot.

The show opens and we see the Icarus base personnel arriving on destiny with a bit of a shove through the gate and many have a rough landing. At the end of this episode Carter asks Jack "where are they then?" and the show closes supposedly on a cliff hanger.

Dumb. Totally dumb. For a first episode to a brand new show that is a really dumb cliff hanger. WE KNOW WHERE THEY WENT!

What on earth were they thinking?

Oh well ending my rant I will finish off with one positive comment:

SGU IS BACK!!! - HOORAY!

Initially the episode was shown back-to-back with the next part, so I don't think it was supposed to be a cliffhanger.

Comment

Originally posted by Energizer_Vs_ZPM View Post
      Well I managed to tune in about 20mins through (tutt, tutt i know).

Now I've seen it before so I knew how it started anyway but something struck me today at the end of this episode: The writers had lost the plot.

The show opens and we see the Icarus base personnel arriving on destiny with a bit of a shove through the gate and many have a rough landing. At the end of this episode Carter asks Jack "where are they then?" and the show closes supposedly on a cliff hanger.

Dumb. Totally dumb. For a first episode to a brand new show that is a really dumb cliff hanger. WE KNOW WHERE THEY WENT!

What on earth were they thinking?

Oh well ending my rant I will finish off with one positive comment:

SGU IS BACK!!! - HOORAY!
      We, the audience know where they went. But Sam and Jack and Homeworld Security haven't got a clue as to where they went. Thus, the "where are they, then?"

Comment

Watched it. Saw end of series 2 last year so kinda nice to see the start now.

Comment

Working...
        X