X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU starts again in the UK!!!

G'day all

EVZ has good news for all UK based SGU fans

Starting Friday at 7pm (19:00 if you're a real Airman) on PickTV (thats freeview channel 11) SGU starts from S1E1

Hope that cheers a few of you up

Ooh cool, thanks for letting us know. We're currently going through S5 of Atlantis, and then were'll probably start on SGU, cause my mum has S1 & 2 on DVD. But thanks for letting us UK fans know. I know their currently showing SG.1, can't remember what season they're onto.
    sigpic
    McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
    Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
    ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki Alexander View Post
      I know their currently showing SG.1, can't remember what season they're onto.
      I think it's S4 at the moment. No idea if SGU will be daily or weekly but according to Fridays listings its only one episode whereas previously it was a double bill every Friday evening.

Weird thing is Pick claim its new to them.. despite having shown it a few months back in 2012!

Comment

Originally posted by Energizer_Vs_ZPM View Post
        Starting Friday at 7pm (19:00 if you're a real Airman)
        ...or at 18:00Z if you're a REAL airman...

Comment

screw you I read it wrong and thought the UK was making a stargate series, dreams crushed

Comment

CHEER ME UP?!!!!
            For a second I thought they're making new episodes!!!!!
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I think it's S4 at the moment. No idea if SGU will be daily or weekly but according to Fridays listings its only one episode whereas previously it was a double bill every Friday evening.

Weird thing is Pick claim its new to them.. despite having shown it a few months back in 2012!
              I know, because the last time I saw they were on S2, so it's definitely not new to them.
              sigpic
              McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
              Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
              ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

No, they've shown SGU already, at least twice. I know I contacted Sky about it, asking why they weren't showing Atlantis, whereas they show SG1 and SGU on a near constant loop of repeats.

Had the usual reply from them too, I'm afraid, that totally ignored my query on why they showed the other two series so often. They have no plans to show Atlantis, but told me to check their Never Miss link for when it's next on.

So I asked the same question again, very politely, and have never had a reply. Make of that what you will.

Don't get me wrong, I love SG1, but it would just be nice to have Atlantis on too, just to complete the set.

Ah well, back to the DVDs instead.

Cate
                sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Im in UK but i dont have a tv so i watch everything online but im glad that its on the tv

Comment

Originally posted by tomaso88 View Post
                    screw you I read it wrong and thought the UK was making a stargate series, dreams crushed
                    Whoops sorry mate but how would you have described it? MAybe I should have used the word 'repeats' ?

Comment

G'day all

EVZ has good news for all UK based SGU fans

Starting Friday at 7pm (19:00 if you're a real Airman) on PickTV (thats freeview channel 11) SGU starts from S1E1

Hope that cheers a few of you up
                      I'm jealous.

The Fox affiliate that I work for picked SGU up for a while, but we would only ever air season two. I could never figure out why we wouldn't recycle back to S1E1 after the series finale, we would always just go back to S2E1. Perhaps some of the content was too "explicit" for network television...

Comment

Hallo ! New to this part of the Forum. Unfortunately althogh PickTV is a freeview channel, it isen't available for a lot of people. I decided not to wait any longer, and have bought the two seasons on DVD. Looking forward to viewing it. Any British views on the series ?

Comment

Working...
                        X