Song at beginning of Air Part 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Song at beginning of Air Part 1?

What is the song that plays at the beginning of Air Part 1? When Destiny drops out of FTL because Icarus dialed in. I can't find it ANYWHERE.

It was written by Joel Goldsmith
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Yes they all were, but it would be nice if someone could narrow it down to a name

Comment

It might not have one, and if it does, it likely hasn't been released anywhere anyway.

Comment

is it not this? if that video is to be believed it's Destiny Arrives but that's all i could find on it..

Comment

YES thats it! It's just I've noticed this one has some different moments than in Air, like how the violin comes way to early, and there isn't the electric guitar strum.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodgified View Post
              if that video is to be believed it's Destiny Arrives but that's all i could find on it..
              There is no official soundtrack release so none of the musical cues have any (official) names. The tracks on Youtube is extracted from the episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wikwoo View Post
                What is the song that plays at the beginning of Air Part 1? When Destiny drops out of FTL because Icarus dialed in. I can't find it ANYWHERE.
                Pretty much anything without lyrics is part of the original score composed by Joel Goldsmith, including the music in the opening scene.

Comment

Working...
                X