MASTERLIST: Atlantis Pairings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MASTERLIST: Atlantis Pairings

Welcome to the Atlantis Pairings masterlist, a masterlist for fics that feature all romantic pairings in the Atlantis fandom. Whether they be popular or rare, all pairings are welcome, including pairings between a canon character and on original character. Please make sure to post links to any fics that you want submitting to the list. Any questions don't hesitate to ask.

NB: At the moment there isn't anything here, but it's currently under construction so you'll be seeing things added and changed from time to time. And eventually there'll be some art in here as well.
    Last edited by Nikki Alexander; 01 March 2013, 02:09 PM.
    sigpic
    McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
    Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
    ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

the john sheppard/elizabeth weir fanfic archive

banner by me

• Point of No Return by Athenaktt
      Summary: After being approached by Elizabeth to be part of the Atlantis team, John has a lot to think about. He decides to talk to Dr. Weir to better understand the situation and ease some concerns on his mind.
    • Memories of that day by rhin_ariel
      Summary: He knows there's something wrong, but he doesn't truly realise it till she cries.
    • Dreams Come True by MsRaven
      Summary: Part of my Conversations Universe. Weir-Sheppard. PG-13 Version.
    • Decaf on the Balcony by Shipper Writer
      Summary: John can't sleep. Neither can Elizabeth. She needs to talk. Missing scene after "The Real World" ended.
    • Everybody's Fine by Shipper Writer
      Summary:[/B] Atlantis has made it back to Earth. But standing on that balcony, John can only think about one thing: Elizabeth. Post-EatG series finale. Don't let the summary fool you. It gets better.
    • Bedtime Stories by Shipper Writer
      Summary: John's kids won't go to sleep. He gets a little inspiration for a bedtime story. Can be stand alone or sequel to "Everybody's Fine", whichever you prefer!
    • Lantean Cetaceans by Shipper Writer
      Summary: A member of Atlantis tells Elizabeth about the whales on their planet. Future!fic, defintely after S5, AU.
    Last edited by Nikki Alexander; 18 March 2013, 05:47 AM.
    sigpic
    ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

banner by me

• No Universal World (G) by Siria
        Between the average success rate of the gate teams, and the skill the scientists had for finding new and interesting ways to blow up large chunks of the city, Jennifer spent most of her time cooped up inside the infirmary.
      • Pay Off (PG) by Siria
        For Winslow_arizona, who wanted Jennifer/Rodney to the prompt "this was not your dream, but you always believed in me".
      • Osmosis (G) by Siria
        "Oh my god," Rodney said, "oh my god, oh god, get them off me."
      • How You Get Me Through (G) by Siria
        Sheppard and Ronon might scoff, but the scientific method did demand sacrifices—Rodney had lost more sleep to experiments than to frat parties while in college, and things weren't much different now. Two in the Lantean morning, the light of the twin moons refracted by the city's dull glow, and here Rodney still was in his lab, because if the calibrations of the current set of simulations weren't monitored and the results properly logged, three weeks of work would be lost, and Rodney couldn't let that happen, even if today had been eventful.
      • como se puede bailar (es un escandolo) (NC-17) by Siria
        "You really like 'em, huh?" Jennifer sounds a little bemused but more than that, she sounds pleased.
      • Breaking Up in Three Easy Clichés (G) by xparrot (WARNING: Break Up fic)
        She's been planning this all day, but it wasn't supposed to start like this.
      • Heaven For Beginners (R) by wojelah
        "They've had a lot of "dates" - for Jennifer, the conferences are really pretty much old hat these days, and she considers herself something of an expert in the peculiar sociology of astrophysicists."

Action/Adventure
      • Devil and the Blue Sea by Sholio
        John is dealing with his teammates' love lives just like any other emotional issue: by ignoring the situation and hoping it goes away. But when a mission gone wrong traps John, Rodney and Jennifer a thousand feet beneath New Lantea's ocean -- injured and out of touch with Atlantis, with the clock running down and a mysterious enemy in pursuit -- they're either going to have to work out their differences ... or die trying.
      • Night Ops by Sholio
        "Colonel Sheppard has been in the hands of the Nolari for just over six hours. They are not known for treating their prisoners well." When a rescue mission goes FUBAR, McKay and Keller find themselves racing a ticking clock to save Sheppard's life on a lethal, frozen world. Written for AstridV; mostly gen action fic with some Rodney/Jennifer UST.
      • Figurative Hell And Literal High Water by Tipper
        Rodney’s desperate to save his team, and Keller’s just trying to keep up, on a planet where hurricanes can last for days.

Last edited by Nikki Alexander; 16 March 2013, 02:29 AM.
      sigpic
      ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

beckett & cadman
        Last edited by Nikki Alexander; 01 March 2013, 02:00 PM.
        sigpic
        ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

the john sheppard/samantha carter fanfic archive

banner by me
          Last edited by Nikki Alexander; 06 March 2013, 01:04 AM.
          sigpic
          ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

teyla & kanaan
            Last edited by Nikki Alexander; 01 March 2013, 02:01 PM.
            sigpic
            ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

lorne & cadman
              Last edited by Nikki Alexander; 01 March 2013, 02:01 PM.
              sigpic
              ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

sheppard & teyla
                Last edited by Nikki Alexander; 01 March 2013, 02:02 PM.
                sigpic
                ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

ronon & teyla
                  Last edited by Nikki Alexander; 01 March 2013, 02:03 PM.
                  sigpic
                  ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

john & nancy

the beginning
                    • Always Summer by Gaffsie. Summary: John and Nancy's first meeting and first kiss.

established/pre-series
                    • Decisions by LaughtersMelody. Pairing: John/Nancy in the second AU
                      Summary: A single decision can shape a lifetime. Three decisions John Sheppard never made. A short series of AUs.
                    • Stripped by Hoktauri.
                      Summary: John had been sent everywhere to fight for the freedom of people he would never meet; now he had a face for it. A battle finally won.
                    • Dress Blues and Second Chances by Windimere Wellen.
                      Summary: What if Nancy still loved John?
                    • Still Haven't Found by xparrot
                      "Already done that. Not very good at it." Three years of friendship and marriage and love and heartbreak.
                      This one is canon-compliant, so readers should expect that their relationship ends exactly as it did in the series. But it's my favorite exploration of John/Nancy relationship by far as well as one of the best Sheppard backstory fics, in my opinion.
                    • Happy Little Delusions by busaikko
                      Vegas-verse AU: John didn't stop the Wraith message in time, and the SGC didn't let him die. He thinks the latter's not a mercy but a punishment, as he falls hard and waits for the end of the world.
                    Last edited by Nikki Alexander; 04 March 2013, 12:43 AM.
                    sigpic
                    ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

others

Ronon Dex/Miko Kusanagi
                      • Goshouisshou by kansasinthewind. Prompt: Two quiet people together; backstory for Ronon w/r/t Melena; reference to art, literature, or music.
                      • Searching Together by rodlox.
                      • à la Sainte Terre by Karmageddon.
                        Summery: They were both foreigners before they were foreigners.

John Sheppard/Kate Heightmeyer
                      • Pleasure in Words (T) by Merlins_sister - John and Kate find their voices.
                      • Stupid (G) by Merlins_sister - John realises how stupid he has been.
                      • Night Terror (G) by Merlins_sister - At night the darkest thoughts can scare you.
                      • Morning (T) by Merlins_sister - John finds a way of telling Kate how he feels.
                      • Staring Into the Darkness (G) by Merlins_sister - Sometimes the only comfort you can find is in the dark.
                      • Scar Tissue (the Heal Thyself Remix) (T) by Medie - Some wounds just have to be lived with.
                      • Apocalypse Now (R) by FalconHorus - When Earth fails and tries to take Atlantis down in its fall, the expedition has to rely on each other to survive and not lose more people than they already have.
                      • Dare (G) by Jennamajig - She easily found him the most difficult of her patients, which most people would be surprised to learn.

Ronon Dex/Kate Heightmeyer
                      • Kiss Me Kate (T) by Jenwryn - Kate Heightmeyer is determined to be professional. Or she was, anyway, until Ronon Dex wandered into her office.

Evan Lorne/Kate Heightmeyer
                      • Soothing Sounds (G) by Abydosorphan -
                      • Opportunity Lost (G) by ShaViva - Kate Heightmeyer died, leaving behind someone who'd never taken the chance to tell her how he really felt.

Rodney McKay/Teyla Emmagan

• Ashna and Eshon
                        (G) by sheafrotherdon
                        It was Teyla who eased Rodney through the first days of his convalescence.
                      • bad skin day (G) by Siria
                        A puddlejumper never feels smaller than at moments like this: when the ramp is finally lowered and the rain-rich air of New Athos' autumn floods in, washing away the sourness of more than a dozen people who've spent too many hours crammed close and breathing one another's fear.

• Day of Rest
                        (G) by Siria
                        The rhythm of life was different here.
                        your mouth as some surprise by Siria (R)
                        Rodney came in to see her that morning just as the lelev's physician left, bustling in with a large mug of stout tea that he left steaming by Teyla's bedside while he pulled up the sash windows. The dawn light carried no more than a promise of the day's heat with it, but it helped banish the too-cool feel of Ksan's fingertips against Teyla's skin, and she turned her face to greet it.
                      • Something In Me Understands (G) by sheafrotherdon
                        They're knee-deep in wildflowers and exotic grasses, trudging across the plains to another godforsaken village when Rodney hears it, the faint curl of a melody he almost knows.
                      • the one i love (whose name i won't let out) (G) by Siria
                        Rodney set up the baby monitor for her. He arranged it so that the little speaker in Teyla's quarters would broadcast into her earpiece no matter where she was: whether speaking to Samantha in the 'gate room, or working through gentle exercises in the gym as she regained her flexibility, or simply sitting in the living area of her new, larger quarters, working through the lists of supplies she could requisition for her people as they struggled to re-establish themselves on New Athos.
                      • Tomorrow, We Will Be Better (PG) by Siria
                        Teyla had almost forgotten—no. No, if she was to be honest with herself, she hadn't forgotten.
                      • Water (G) by Pares

Evan Lorne/Sam Carter
                      • Artisan Nightmares by anxiousgeek
                        Doppelganger missing scene, how the entity gets from Ronon to Lorne.

Last edited by Nikki Alexander; 16 March 2013, 03:49 PM.
                      sigpic
                      ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

links & resources
                        Last edited by Nikki Alexander; 03 March 2013, 01:47 PM.
                        sigpic
                        ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

reserved 11
                          sigpic
                          ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

John Sheppard/Nancy Sheppard

Stripped by Hoktauri.
                            Summary: John had been sent everywhere to fight for the freedom of people he would never meet; now he had a face for it. A battle finally won.

Always Summer by Gaffsie.
                            Summary: John and Nancy's first meeting and first kiss.

Decisions by LaughtersMelody.
                            Pairing: John/Nancy in the second AU
                            Summary: A single decision can shape a lifetime. Three decisions John Sheppard never made. A short series of AUs.

Dress Blues and Second Chances by Windimere Wellen.

^ That one is an abandoned WIP, unfortunately, but it's over 17k. *shrug* And there are so few J/N fics where she isn't either portrayed as evil/abusive/etc. in order to justify someone's OTP, or she's more or less a oneshot means to an end.

Ronon Dex/Miko Kusanagi

Goshouisshou by kansasinthewind.
                            Prompt: Two quiet people together; backstory for Ronon w/r/t Melena; reference to art, literature, or music.

Searching Together by rodlox.
                            Summary: http://sg-rarepairings.livejournal.com/65736.html

à la Sainte Terre by Karmageddon.
                            Save me from the sin of self-destruction.
                            Forgive me, I can't stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirrored Illusions View Post
                              John Sheppard/Nancy Sheppard

Stripped by Hoktauri.

Always Summer by Gaffsie.
                              Summary: John and Nancy's first meeting and first kiss.

Decisions by LaughtersMelody.
                              Pairing: John/Nancy in the second AU

Dress Blues and Second Chances by Windimere Wellen.

^ That one is an abandoned WIP, unfortunately, but it's over 17k. *shrug* And there are so few J/N fics where she isn't either portrayed as evil/abusive/etc. in order to justify someone's OTP, or she's more or less a oneshot means to an end.

Ronon Dex/Miko Kusanagi

Goshouisshou by kansasinthewind.
                              Prompt: Two quiet people together; backstory for Ronon w/r/t Melena; reference to art, literature, or music.

Searching Together by rodlox.
                              Summary: http://sg-rarepairings.livejournal.com/65736.html

à la Sainte Terre by Karmageddon.
                              Thanks for all of these, added them all.

I've also added in a section for John and Nancy, I completely forgot to consider John/Nancy.
                              sigpic
                              ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X