List of Cross-Over fics between SG1 and other TV shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fems View Post
    I would just like to point out that the following Bones/Sg-1 entry is a WIP, and was last updated in 2007 so it's unlikely to ever be finished. It might be nice to add such a note to the list because I usually assume all entries are complete unless mentioned otherwise and was rather disappointed to see this one was, in fact, incomplete.

The Man Under the Mountain by Ardin - When the SGC discovers remains destryed beyond recognition they call in the best team in the country. How do Brennan and Co. deal with being let into the country's biggest secret?
    Already listed.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Already listed.
      Yes, I know; I picked it out of the list to read and only when I got to the end of chapter 2 did I see it wasn't complete. That's why I asked whether you could add a 'WIP' note to the entry on your list, I simply added the title and summary to make it clear which fic I was referring to.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Okay, since I mentioned this particular crossing earlier today, I may as well contribute to the list:

Stargate SG-1/The West Wing crossover fiction

First up: some works by Spooks-Obsession. (I do wish this author would use quotation marks on dialogue, though.)

Situation Room Briefing by Spooks-Obsession FF.net, rated K+
        President Bartlett's briefing about the Stargate Program

Oval Office Introductions by Spooks-Obsession FF.net, rated K+
        President Bartlett meets SG1 for the first time.

Bartlett's Small Victories by Spooks-Obsession FF.net, rated K+
        This takes place during the episodes where SG1 have to destroy the Replicators on board a Russian submarine and Senior Staff of the West Wing take meetings about Mandatory Minimums.

Now for some others:

Minimum Necessary Change by Marcus Rowland FF.net, rated K+
        There has to be something useful you can do with the quantum mirror... trouble is, experiments can have unintended consequences.

Let Me Bid You Farewell by Beanpot FF.net, rated K+
        Sam Carter once knew Mrs. Landingham...

Tying It All Together by Heidi L. Lane

Bartlet For Earth, Pt. 1 by Suz PG; part of something incomplete
        When new President Bartlet discovers he's spending seven billion dollars on deep space radar telemetry, he wants to know why.

Bartlet For Earth, Pt.2 by Suz PG, part of something incomplete
        Bartlet arrives, and looks a lot shorter than anyone expected.

The Usual, With A Twist by Tallulah Rasa (West Wing/SG-1/SGA)
        The program's going public and various high-IQ people are called upon to deal with the ensuing complications. Angst, fear, single-mindedness, a loss of hope, a sense of alienation, some moments of friendship, a few thoughts about the importance of keeping an open mind, and -- of course -- the wonders of fresh fruit.

A whole bunch of SG/WW crossover fic is archived here on LiveJournal.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Oh, and while it isn't a crossover with SG (or anything else), for those of you who really love a good belly laugh and The West Wing, Tallulah's ultra-short story "The Morning After" -- basically just a missing scene from the pilot episode of TWW -- is an absolute hoot. I laughed out loud through the entire thing. She really has the dialogue and interplay between the characters down pat.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
          Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
          sigpic
          now also appearing on DeviantArt
          Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
            Oh, and while it isn't a crossover with SG (or anything else), for those of you who really love a good belly laugh and The West Wing, Tallulah's ultra-short story "The Morning After" -- basically just a missing scene from the pilot episode of TWW -- is an absolute hoot. I laughed out loud through the entire thing. She really has the dialogue and interplay between the characters down pat.
            Since it's not a cross-over, it might be better in the Fic Rec Thread.

Comment

Criminal Minds x Stargate: SG-1

Branching Out by mhalachaiswords: Jennifer Jareau's first day as liaison for the Department of Defense really wasn't what she expected.
              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

NCIS x Stargate: SG-1

Friends in Strange Places by greenbirds: It's a weird f---ing case from word one.

And its sequel, a NCIS, NCIS: LA and Stargate: SG-1 crossover

Both Feel In Their Own Small Way by greenbirds: Henrietta Lange knows the truth won't always set you free.

(Sequel to "Friends in Strange Places", prequel to synecdochic's A Howling in the Factory Yard, though it's not necessary to have read Howling first). Contains spoilers for the NCIS S5 episode "Judgment Day."
                On FFnet or AO3

Comment

Working...
                X