Hawaii Five-O Heat Wave: Thunk thread of hotness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii Five-O Heat Wave: Thunk thread of hotness

Hey, all! Well the girls over on the Flyboy Thunk thread have been clammoring for one for our H5O fellas, so here it is. Feel free to thunk any man or woman from H5O present or past. The only rules are:

1. Mind your manners. Do not bash anyone's choice of thunking or you will be asked to play in another sandbox.

2. No thunking kids (didn't think anyone would do that, but I'm just covering my bases).

3. Keep it clean--this is a PG-13 site.

4. Keep your images within GW specs. As a reminder, this is a warning we got from one of the mods on another thunk thread, spoilered for size:

Spoiler:
    Guys

We have some serious issues going on in this thread. We have a lot of really, REALLY large images posted in here. I'm talking about photos that are almost a meg (a clue, that's about 10 times the limit), animated gifs that are also many megabytes and photos that are far over the 700 pixel limit. Also...NO HEAD SWAPPING.

The issue isn't just in this thread. It's in many of the thunk threads. And it's becoming such an issue that we're looking into some drastic measures. We're looking into shutting down threads for hours or days as punishment/deterrent, or looking into taking away some of our persistent rule breakers' abilities to post any pics.

Help us by helping your thread mates. Police your own images. you can check the image sizes by right clicking on an image and checking the image size or properties. If you see a friend's photo being too big, tell them. If someone tells you your image is too big, don't get mean. Accept their help.

We're not doing this to be mean. It has been put forth that one reason some threads have gone kablooey and vanished is because they got too bogged down with massive loads of images.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask any of the mods.

sig rules are 700 wide by 200 tall, 100K or less. Other graphics are no more than 700 wide and less than 100K and not hotlinked without permission

If you have any questions, as here or ask the mods or check out this thread.

ENJOY! I'll start things off with my two faves in a compromising position:

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Danny is the type of fella I grew up around--tough, sarcastic, intelligent, and opinionated. I love Danny!

sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Steve is your typical hero, and he looks good in dress blues, too!

sigpic

Comment

Gotta fly, but I'll have some piccies of Chin and Kono hopefully soon!

Hi, Cate! See you found us.
        sigpic

Comment

Wheeee heee!!! Let the thunkfests for SuperSEAL, Danno, Chin and Kono begin!!!

Oh, and special thanks to WW for getting us up and running.

I really can't choose between Steve and Danno - both have their strengths and weaknesses, which just make them all the more human, and easy to relate with. And, of course, they make an unbeatable team!

Cate
          sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            Hi, Cate! See you found us.
            Yeah, it's a police thing - I can sniff out eye candy like a human bloodhound!!

Cate
            sigpic

Comment

Though I'm still trying to figure out how to attach pics so they're big enough for you to see them! But for now, just clickie on these little pics to see the bigger pics beneath!

Get ready to duck!.jpg

Here Comes Trouble.jpg

The Car.jpg

Cate
              sigpic

Comment

Cate, are you using PB?
                sigpic

Comment

Feeling a bit under the weather at the moment so this is going to cheer me right up. And who knows, it might even give me more ideas for at least one of my H50 fics I've got in the works. I might even make some artwork, and I'll definitely be posting pics, but thought I'd pop in and say hi. So...hi .
                  sigpic
                  McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
                  Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
                  ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Hi Nikki! Hope you feel better. We're sprinting later--6 pm London time--if you're up to it. I should pop over and read a bit of your fan fic if I get a chance later.

Here's a little bunny for you, to help you feel better:

sigpic

Comment

Cate, are you using PB?

You mean PhotoBucket? Um no, I don't have an account there - but I've a feeling I will have very shortly!

Cate
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cate'sCorner View Post
                        You mean PhotoBucket? Um no, I don't have an account there - but I've a feeling I will have very shortly!

Cate
                        It's free and that's where most of us have our pics. You can manipulate the pics a bit, too--I cut and shrunk the caps I posted here, but I need more caps, TBH. Some things about it are a pain, but it's the best free program I know of.

Must run--SIL's here!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Nikki! Hope you feel better. We're sprinting later--6 pm London time--if you're up to it. I should pop over and read a bit of your fan fic if I get a chance later.

Here's a little bunny for you, to help you feel better:

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps7f370039.jpg
                          Awe, thank you , me to, it's my birthday on Wednesday and I don't want to be ill. And yep I'm still online now, been watching NCIS: LA, but yeah, I'll be doing a little bit of sprinting.

As for my fics, I haven't yet written any for H50, but I'm working on some ideas for a couple. But yeah once I've started writing them and have a couple chapters done I'll start posting.
                          sigpic
                          McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
                          Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
                          ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Oh, nice new thread
                            Thank you, Whytewytch!

sigpic

Comment

Just a preemptive thing, I know grace park has a lot of 'tasteful nudes' out there....her with artfully placed bits of cloth to cover the 'naughty bits', they're not appropriate for here.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X