List of Sam and Jack Season 10 Fics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of Sam and Jack Season 10 Fics

Yet another list for everyone's enjoyment, these fics all take place during SG-1 Season Ten. If you've got a fic to recommend please make sure to list which episode the story takes place in.

List of Sam and Jack Season Ten Fanfics

General Season 10 Fics
    Coast of Carolina by Jackwabbit: An accident sends Sam down a long road. Where will it lead? AU alternate 10, SJ, TEAM.
    Colder Weather by DizzyDrea: She knew she deserved more—her father would have told her that had he still been alive—but she just couldn't help herself where he was concerned. (Between Seasons 9 and 10)
    Episode Tags - Season 10 by Gen Varel (NC17): Missing scenes and epilogues to season 10's episodes.
    Lean on Me by Ayiana2: Sam's feeling particularly frustrated about a stubborn project until Jack offers her a shoulder to lean on. S10ish, SJ established relationship
    Run for It by ALC Punk: Sam Carter gets herself in a mess and her team have to bail her out. But then again, it's on Earth, so what could possibly go wrong?
    Sleeping Beauty by Nynaeve: Jack comes home to Sam on the couch. Humorous fluff.
    Static on the Line by Nynaeve: Communication issues of the relational kind. Sam/Jack established.

Flesh and Blood
    Aftermath by Ayiana2: When Sam gets back to the SGC after the events of Flesh and Blood, she and Jack talk about what happened. Episode Tag, SJ established relationship, Angst

Morpheus

The Pegasus Project
    Last edited by meredithe5; 06 April 2013, 11:35 PM.
    sigpic

Insiders
    They Do Not Make Them As They Once Did by Drawntotherhythm: Tag to season 10 episode 'Insiders'. Sam considers her life at the SGC and the mistakes she's made along the way. Mostly Sam POV, some team and implied SJ.

Uninvited

Almost Prophetic by DKateri: Missing scene for 200. What did the looks that passed between Sam and Jack after Vala's wedding pitch mean?
    Of Rings and Xtremes by Drawntotherhythm: written before the episode aired. My take on a possible scenario for episode ‘200’

Counterstrike
    Bonds (Sequel to Cracks) by 7 League Boots: Sam visits Vala after team night at the SGC.
    Cracks by 7 League Boots: One too many battles, one too many deaths the toll on SG1 after Counterstrike.
    Last edited by meredithe5; 26 March 2013, 05:56 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Memento Mori
      Demons in the Dark by AstraPerAspera: Jack is haunted by nightmares and Sam is determined to learn why. Spoilers for S10. SamJack. Timeline between Momento Mori and The Quest 2.

Company of Thieves
      Coast of Carolina by jackwabbit: An accident sends Sam down a long road. Where will it lead? AU alternate 10

The Quest Part 1 and Part 2

Line in the Sand
      Dances by Iawen Londea: Post-Line in the Sand. Sam/Jack. Written for a Valentine's Day challenge. He knows he must make the first move, because she never will, even if she wants to.
      Hanging by a Moment by Ayiana2: Takes place after Line in the Sand, but contains only vague spoilers. Jack's scared enough to be emotionally honest with Sam. SJ
      Lovers in a Dangerous Time by Nynaeve: Tag to "Line in the Sand" - Jack goes to see Sam afterwards.
      Realignment by annerb: This has never been her dream alone. She forgets that sometimes. 'Line in the Sand' addition.
      Last edited by meredithe5; 02 May 2013, 08:16 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

The Road Not Taken
        Diverging Roads by Nynaeve: Trapped in a universe not her own, Sam Carter confronts the painful reality of her alternate self and alternate Jack O'Neill. Canon-friendly.

The Shroud

Bounty

Bad Guys
        Last edited by meredithe5; 14 February 2013, 03:26 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Talion

Family Ties

Dominion

Unending
          Odyssey by Nadie2: This is a short fluffy one-shot piece. Sam and Jack get a surprise at the end of "Unending."
          Tag to Unending by Gen Varel: Missing scenes of the years lived on The Odyssey from Sam’s perspective.
          sigpic

Comment

Want to access ALL the lists?

SAM/JACK CENTRIC FANFICTION

Banner by Ikorni

Fanfiction Set in a Specific Season
            Last edited by meredithe5; 01 April 2013, 08:30 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

reserved
              sigpic

Comment

reserved 2
                sigpic

Comment

reserved 3
                  sigpic

Comment

Almost Prophetic by Dkateri: Missing scene for 200. What did the looks that passed between Sam and Jack after Vala's wedding pitch mean?
                    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post

Almost Prophetic by Dkateri: Missing scene for 200. What did the looks that passed between Sam and Jack after Vala's wedding pitch mean?
                      Too funny, great minds must think a like because I just added this after seeing it posted on the Wedding List.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                        Too funny, great minds must think a like because I just added this after seeing it posted on the Wedding List.
                        lol. I'm going through some files of fics and putting them where they go. While I watch American Idol. 'Cause my life is so exciting...
                        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                          lol. I'm going through some files of fics and putting them where they go. While I watch American Idol. 'Cause my life is so exciting...
                          haha excellent!! I'm watching Bones
                          sigpic

Comment

Here's some of my S.10 fics:

Diverging Roads - Trapped in a universe not her own, Sam Carter confronts the painful reality of her alternate self and alternate Jack O'Neill. Canon-friendly. S10 "Road Not Taken

Lovers in a Dangerous Time - Tag to "Line in the Sand" - Jack goes to see Sam afterwards.

Static on the Line - Communication issues of the relational kind. Sam/Jack established, Season 9/10

Sleeping Beauty - Jack comes home to Sam on the couch. Humorous fluff. Set during S. 9/10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                              Here's some of my S.10 fics:

Diverging Roads - Trapped in a universe not her own, Sam Carter confronts the painful reality of her alternate self and alternate Jack O'Neill. Canon-friendly. S10 "Road Not Taken

Lovers in a Dangerous Time - Tag to "Line in the Sand" - Jack goes to see Sam afterwards.

Static on the Line - Communication issues of the relational kind. Sam/Jack established, Season 9/10

Sleeping Beauty - Jack comes home to Sam on the couch. Humorous fluff. Set during S. 9/10 of SG-1
                              added, ty
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X