The End of SGU (Will We Ever Know?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The End of SGU (Will We Ever Know?)

I was just wondering if we will ever find out the end of SGU. Like what happened to the crew. Do you think the writers will ever be able to finish the story somehow, or at least tell us where it was going?

No and no
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

They already know how they were going to end the show but yeah I doubt they will ever tell us

Comment

I wish I could think of some kind of incentive (positive or negative) for them to tell us how it ends. It's a slap in the face of the people who did watch it that they won't give out that information.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
          I wish I could think of some kind of incentive (positive or negative) for them to tell us how it ends. It's a slap in the face of the people who did watch it that they won't give out that information.
          The problem is that on the very small chance the show does resume they have either given away the ending or need to come up with a new one. Maybe in 10 years or so they might be willing to disclose... But anytime soon? I doubt it.

Comment

They already knew how they were going to end the show eventually, and in case that the show should ever be revived (no matter how small that chance is), the writers do not want to tell us what that ending is.
            I agree that it's a bit of a slap in the face. I don't need to know perse what the ultimate ending was (do they find a way back to earth, to they stay on Destiny, a planet somewhere in a galaxy they will cross one day), but I would like to know what they had in mind for season 3. Did everyone survive, did they reall yonly spend 3yrs in the pods, or did something go wrong and did they spend 100yrs in there?
            I just wish we could have answers to that, but alas

Comment

I just wanted to know two things:

What this cosmic background radiation thing was all about - IE what was Destinys real mission?
              Were the crew going to make it home to earth? - With or without Destiny (and if without, would it survive and continue floating around or get blown to bits) ?

Oh and there was one other..:

What the hell are these?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? - I'm still being haunted by not knowing:

It clearly looks like a bird style head with 2 eyes and a beak. The eyes look like they have retractable shutters and the beak looks like it should open. This indicates that Destiny had some sort of end-of-journey mission or even a payload to deliver / activate. It's really pi**ing me off not knowing too.

If you're reading this Brad, you damn well better register on this forum and PM me the answer cos I'll never forgive you otherwise!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Energizer_Vs_ZPM View Post
                I just wanted to know two things:

What this cosmic background radiation thing was all about - IE what was Destinys real mission?
                Were the crew going to make it home to earth? - With or without Destiny (and if without, would it survive and continue floating around or get blown to bits) ?

Oh and there was one other..:

What the hell are these?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? - I'm still being haunted by not knowing:
                It clearly looks like a bird style head with 2 eyes and a beak. The eyes look like they have retractable shutters and the beak looks like it should open. This indicates that Destiny had some sort of end-of-journey mission or even a payload to deliver / activate. It's really pi**ing me off not knowing too.

If you're reading this Brad, you damn well better register on this forum and PM me the answer cos I'll never forgive you otherwise!
                Well, I think I would like to know too!
                sigpic

Comment

They may not have known, for sure, what they were going to do next. They'd have had a fair idea for the next season, presumably, but maybe not further. Surprised that none of TPTB can't be persuaded in a single interview to explain where it would have gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
                    I was just wondering if we will ever find out the end of SGU. Like what happened to the crew. Do you think the writers will ever be able to finish the story somehow, or at least tell us where it was going?
                    The writers had an ending in mind, but don't hold out for them to tell us. The untold stories will probably be cannibalized for new, original stories.

Comment

David Blue said in the interview on here that he knows how it's supposed to end.
                      sigpic

Comment

It clearly looks like a bird style head with 2 eyes and a beak.
                        It doesn't look anything like a bird head to me. Looks more like a snake head.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                          It doesn't look anything like a bird head to me. Looks more like a snake head.
                          LOL

Ok, snake head for you then. Either way my point remains - it looks like it has two eyes (which are retractable shutters) and a mouth of some sort. The fact that all three are always closed seems to suggest that they are waiting to be used for something.

Comment

It looks just like two layers and different kinds of metal. Nothing more.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

LOL

Ok, snake head for you then. Either way my point remains - it looks like it has two eyes (which are retractable shutters) and a mouth of some sort. The fact that all three are always closed seems to suggest that they are waiting to be used for something.
                              I do agree with you. Maybe not the mouth, cause that just looks like a piece of material that has no further purpose, but defintely the "eyes".
                              They do look as if they are retractable. Whether that means if it was some sort of hangar bay where shuttles are stored, or maybe if it's another birdge of some form, I don't know. I am curious to know, however, if the writers planned on doing something with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X