Best places to buy Stargate Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best places to buy Stargate Merchandise

I'm just wanting to get a list of the best places to buy Stargate stuff! I have only ever bought SG stuff from ebay, amazon (books) and cafepress.

Does anyone have any other great places to buy Stargate paraphernalia? Lets start a list maybe?

1. ebay
    2. amazon
    3. Cafepress

copy and past the list into your reply and add on to it, and maybe let us know what you have purchased and if you were happy with the goods.

I bought convention tickets from ebay, although I have searched other stuff and there seems to be alot. I bought books from amazon and pins/stickers/tshirt from cafepress.
    sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
    Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
    GateCon Vancouver 2011
    Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

You can get paperback books at Barnes & Noble, amazon.com, Stargate Novels, and this wonderful site that I found that has used paperbacks:

www.abebooks.com/servlet/ShoppingBasket

Just put "SG1" in the search box and you should see several pages worth of used books at varying prices. I've used this site to collect almost all of the books, and have been quite satisfied with them.

Comment

To add to the list I just found some great stuff on http://www.etsy.com
      sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
      Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
      GateCon Vancouver 2011
      Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Well I'm in the UK. So I have purchased my SG stuff from:

Amazon, Books and Soundtracks.
        EBay, Patches and other stuff.

And there is a store called Forbidden Planet where you can get other SG related stuff.
        "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
        Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
        Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
        Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
        I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
        To thy own self... Be true
        May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Besides books, there is a surprising lack of "official" Stargate merch. Most of it, seems to be fan built stuff these days.
          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

"think geek" online just google them, in the US but they export at reasonable prices.
            I have quite a bit of stuff what are you specifically looking for?
            sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

I just recently got the Stargate the movie from Amazon.com for about $10 dollars, the complete series of Stargate SG-1 on DVD for about $150 and I just recently bought and am waiting for it's arrival is a t-shirt of the main cast of Stargate SG-1 for about $15.

I think ioffer.com has some stuff too like a Daniel Jackson watch

sigpic
              Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
              http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Dawanda shops, like Etsy, have one-of-a-kind, handmade items, such as this one.

Comment

Ebay

Comment

Working...
                  X