Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would WE react if WE found out the stargate was true ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate is true - Enlight 256 - crystall technology . Boo
    Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
    SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
      I would permanently lose all faith in humanity and our chance for survival.
      Now why is that?
      With Dalek voice: Explain!
      sigpicHallowed are the Ori.

Comment

Originally posted by Peterking72 View Post
        Now why is that?
        With Dalek voice: Explain!
        Well first of all, if we assume stargate is the way we do things, i would realize that humanity is probably the smartest race out there and that it can only go downhill the more advanced we get.

If we assume reality is the way we do things, then we have absolutely no hope against the enemies of stargate. Also, SG1 would probably die on a mission since it's statistically nigh-impossible to have that much luck.

Comment

Well, you just have to assume then that Stargate is reality and possibly alien. Problem solved. I meant my question that way in the first place. I guess I should have mentioned that it would be in the real world and not SG-verse.

About the luck: They may eat four leaf clovers for breakfast, get up everyday on their right feet, never broke a shoelace or sacrifice alien animals on the altar of the planet Shen'maron for the god of Infinite Luck and shenanigans.

Also possible that they have the robot Marv from the THGTTG and ask him every morning to calculate the possibility of their survival on their next mission. If it's belov 51% they just stay home and sit it out until the next mission comes along.
          ...Or...
          They send trough Marv with the point of view gun (Modified by Carter to release a shock wave covering the entire surface of the planet) and every enemy they see when they go trough will suffer from chronic depression.
          Apophis: Shoot them! Jaffa kree!
          Jaffa1: What's the point my Lord?
          Apophis(very angry looking): You dare defy me!? I am your god! Jaffa, shoot this shol'va!
          Jaffa2:I am so bored. (starts walking away)
          Apophis: I'll kill you all! (raising hand device toward Jaffa2).
          O'neill(arriving with the rest of SG-1):Howdy Apohis ye ol' snake bastard, what is thy problem? Jaffa not working?
          Apophis(histerically):Insulence!
          O'neill: Rather like they just don't care. (throws a knife to Apophis' head)

Comment

Well, you just have to assume then that Stargate is reality and possibly alien. Problem solved. I meant my question that way in the first place. I guess I should have mentioned that it would be in the real world and not SG-verse.
            Just the artifact itself wouldn't bother me. It's the SG-verse that bothers me

Comment

So would you be able to pull off just one recon trough a gate before the authorities get suspicious about where does that gigawatt energy is going in a nice family home at the suburbs?

Comment

http://news.yandex.ru/yandsearch?cl4...0&lang=ru&lr=2
                http://www.baltinfo.ru/2013/09/06/Na...any-NLO-377775
                yandex tranlate
                In the sky of Strelna at the time of the G20 committed UFO
                4 September over ????????? were recorded several unidentified flying objects. In the Management of the FSB of Russia in St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region assured, that the objects do not pose a threat to the participants and guests of the G20 summit.
                Well, contrary to popular human belief, the Earth is not the centre of the galaxy. (c) ARIS BOCH
                SGU DEAD - Good News !!!

Comment

I am sorry but, how is that relevant to my question or the original question of the thread?
                  Possibly I think I might be able to pull off a recon, but I would have to stay on the planet unless I want to be arrested by the authorities. Perhaps I would give a call to Mr. Snowden to threaten to uncover more NSA secrets unless the US promise to lend me power to open the gate. Maybe I would have a 50-50% chance to step trough before the black ops come guns blazing trough what would be my garage door.

Comment

If there was a Stargate on Earth there would be many stargates out there and Earth as we know it wouldn't exist.
                    If a Stargate was found now it would lead to chaos in any imaginable way - no matter which nation is the (un)lucky finder.
                    CARPE DIEM
                    ANJA

Comment

Working...
                    X