What happened to Brad Wright?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Brad Wright?

Obviously it is no big deal that he has not done anything since SGU because it has only been a year since the show even went off the air but I can't remember the last time I heard anything from or about him. I would assume that he might have done and interview or something by this point even if it was not stargate related because as far as I know he is not retired and will end up working again at some point. Has anyone heard anything of late? I loved all three stargate shows and would be very interested in his next venture since he is responsible for so much of stargate.

Good question.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

A few days ago Joe Mallozzi posted on his blog that "Brad Wright is working on at least two supersecret projects…that I know of."

and I know he and his wife have been building a beautiful new house (with a part of the Destiny incorporated into it) for the past year or so.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Good question.
        Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
          A few days ago Joe Mallozzi posted on his blog that "Brad Wright is working on at least two supersecret projects…that I know of."

and I know he and his wife have been building a beautiful new house (with a part of the Destiny incorporated into it) for the past year or so.
          Well damn. That is the most epic and awesome thing ever.

Comment

i'll definitely need his help when i build my own house.
            BTW, It's already 2014 and still no news about him, anyone knows how long we should wait? and why he doesn't have a website or a blog?

Comment

Working...
            X