Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were a Goa'uld on Earth, who would you possess and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were a Goa'uld on Earth, who would you possess and why?

My first instinct would be to possess whoever was in charge of getting stargate back on the telly
    But the reason I ask is due to the episode in season eight where Kinsey is taken over as a host( full alert).
    So if you had the opportunity, and it was keeping in theme with the Goau'ld, who would you pick, bearing in mind the president and white house staff are fully aware of the threat and likely have ways of preventing this.
    But other governments may not, others that are aware of the s,g, programme.
    So there you have it,My hypothetical for the day, what would you do?
    Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

I'd pick someone who was filthy rich, and have a good time flying around on their private jet to their many vacation homes. (I'd be a very unambitious Goau'ld. No power mongering for me, just pass me a beer while I enjoy the sunset on Fiji.)
    sigpic

Comment

Jessica Alba. Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
        I'd pick someone who was filthy rich, and have a good time flying around on their private jet to their many vacation homes. (I'd be a very unambitious Goau'ld. No power mongering for me, just pass me a beer while I enjoy the sunset on Fiji.)
        So you'd want a private island?

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
        "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
        a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
          So you'd want a private island?
          Sure, why not? (Was this a trick question?)
          sigpic

Comment

George Lucas.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
              Sure, why not? (Was this a trick question?)
              lol. No, not a trick question. I would want one if I was a Goa'uld on Earth... to do all my Goa'uldish things without getting hauled in by the military... I could say "No, I'm just eccentric."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Someone like Steve jobs! Slowly intergrate Gou'ald tech into earth via my company.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Someone like Steve jobs! Slowly intergrate Gou'ald tech into earth via my company.
                  hmmm maybe thats happened already...

Comment

Yvonne-Strahovski-1.jpg

Nuff' said.

Comment

Lol fair enough

Comment

Scarlett Johannson. She would all of sudden become a barbie lesbian too.
                        Hi There!

Comment

Originally posted by sgelite View Post
                          Lol fair enough
                          What's fair enough? That my one or some else?

Comment

The people who own MGM!

Comment

Originally posted by McAvoy View Post
                              Scarlett Johannson. She would all of sudden become a barbie lesbian too.

I approve.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X