Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Outcast: Seeking Interested Roleplayers

Hi!

I actually started a play-by-post Stargate Atlantis RPG about a year ago to teach two friends of mine how to RP. They LOVE it, but we have found that playing with 3 people can get really difficult.

I am wondering if there are still any interested people out there who would be willing to fill canon roles or bring your original characters to an Atlantis-based RP. Currently, I believe only Zelenka, Beckett, and Woolsey are taken, (we have been jumping characters to fill spots). I could use some graphic help too. The board is undergoing a revamp with a new timeline (set season 5, ignoring the last two episodes of the series). PLEASE message me here if interested - we REALLY want to get this open and going, especially with the strong lack of Stargate in culture these days!

You can count me in(as McKay I guess, I'm certainly cynical enough)
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
      Hi!

I actually started a play-by-post Stargate Atlantis RPG about a year ago to teach two friends of mine how to RP. They LOVE it, but we have found that playing with 3 people can get really difficult.

I am wondering if there are still any interested people out there who would be willing to fill canon roles or bring your original characters to an Atlantis-based RP. Currently, I believe only Zelenka, Beckett, and Woolsey are taken, (we have been jumping characters to fill spots). I could use some graphic help too. The board is undergoing a revamp with a new timeline (set season 5, ignoring the last two episodes of the series). PLEASE message me here if interested - we REALLY want to get this open and going, especially with the strong lack of Stargate in culture these days!
      You know I am in.
      Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

The board is located here:

Atlantis Outcast

Comment

Sweet.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
          X