Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone give eli a change of clothes....please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, i know when they showed us the showers, that they were very mist/steam like, so perhaps they Do wash their clothes in them...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      I know people in the real world who change their clothes almost every day and I can still recognise them.. even if they're wearing a hat or different glasses
      LOL you know what i mean, certain characters like rush with his long sleeve vest/ waistcoat combo, instantly distinguishable, it helps the audience identify and more easily relate to characters quicker.etiher that or the ptb didn't think we were smart enough to work out whiz who
      Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

Couldn't they have made their own laundry, I remember they did that in Novus(Eli wore some kind of shirt in the recording). And I remember Eli wearing desert camo when he planned on going after Simeon so it shouldn't be a problem. I think he just takes a shower every day, cleans his clothes and wears them again, he wouldn't need a new set of clothes in at least a year or two.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

One thing that has bugged me.. If they DO wash their clothes, and then dry them, what do they use to iron them?

Comment

The FTL engines give off a nice glow
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Do we think the ancients had this kind of dilema....most important question of today....what can I wear , that I didn't wear yesterday.

Thats why I love SG :-)
              SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by psl1 View Post
                Do we think the ancients had this kind of dilema....most important question of today....what can I wear , that I didn't wear yesterday.

Thats why I love SG :-)
                Of coarse! Every civilization has divas.
                sigpic

Comment

At least they didn't have wardrobes with Ancient style clothes in them. It would have been super confusing if you're just coming into SGU thinking 'they're using modern day human speech patterns with proper cultural references, but they're dressed as Ancients!'
                  Plus off the rack is cheaper!
                  sigpic
                  Signature made by Madness reigns.

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    Of coarse! Every civilization has divas.
                    Well if you remember in one of the last episodes where they encounter the drones on a planet, everyone else is out looking for raw materials that can be used for the ship and it turns out Young went clothes shopping for the girls..lol
                    Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

Hope he also got something for himself! Need socks at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X