Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

someone give eli a change of clothes....please..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone give eli a change of clothes....please..

just watching some sgu and it always makes me wonder, are things really that hard up on the destiny that they couldnt give the poor guy a spare t-shirt or something. cause that one hes got on all the time really annoys me[ although i am impressed at the way it shrinks and grows acording to eli's weight] surely someone has a spare set of fatigues or something..
    Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Uh...Have you seen how big Eli is at the start of the show? Seen anyone else that is that size?
    sigpic

Comment

Didn't they all just have the clothes on their backs? A question I guess that I'll answer myself when the rewatch starts, but that was my impression.
      Last edited by min min light; 31 October 2012, 05:08 AM. Reason: typo
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah they were supposed to only have the.clothes on their back, but then where did all the nice bedding they have come from, he could have wrapped one of the sheets round hi and gone toga style, anything other than that t shirt, I know none of the other civilians seemed to have a change of clothes either, but imo that was just so you could identify the character as they didn't have a uniform like sg1, Atlantis or even the military on destiny.
        Never Leave A Man Behind...or a Jaffa for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by sgelite View Post
          Yeah they were supposed to only have the.clothes on their back, but then where did all the nice bedding they have come from, he could have wrapped one of the sheets round hi and gone toga style, anything other than that t shirt, I know none of the other civilians seemed to have a change of clothes either, but imo that was just so you could identify the character as they didn't have a uniform like sg1, Atlantis or even the military on destiny.
          I know people in the real world who change their clothes almost every day and I can still recognise them.. even if they're wearing a hat or different glasses

Comment

the bedding was already on the ship
            is that you PH ? didnt recognise you Just kidding
            sigpic

Comment

Don't forget the PT kit...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

All the mil folk seemed to grab what looked to be like a 3-day pack, which more than likely contained a spare set of fatigues and underware..

Comment

I am fairly certain that Camille Wray changed from a blue shirt to a red shirt and that Chloe changed from a dress, to a pink shirt to a green shirt occassionally. But Eli was beamed off Earth with nothing but an Iphone and borrowed someone's jeans because he was wearing pyjamas.

Comment

We know there arer showers, any mention of Laundry ?
                    SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

yea, they could have steam cleaned their clothes
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                        Most likely with the people in them. Otherwise, there would have been naked people roaming around waiting for clean clothes from the laundry.

And Camille Wray seemed to have more than one cute set of jammies.

Comment

now that epi i would have paid to watch
                          sigpic

Comment

Some folks pack better than others.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                              Yeah use the recycled Steam from the Stargate to set up a dry cleaning service for barter
                              SGU. Best Sci-fi show to come along in decades.

Comment

Working...
                              X