So we started compiling a list of fanfiction stories where Sam and Jack have children, biological and adopted and the list just kept growing!! We decided to add it to the Fanfiction forum where everyone's welcome to keep listing new fics that we'll add to the ever growing list of fics. Please list the child's name, fic title, author, and a link to the story.
Names of Sam and Jack's Children in Fanfiction (be that biologically or adopted):
GIRL’S NAMES A-B
• Instead by Nadie2: This story is an AU story in which Sam and Jack start dating before either joins the stargate program. It focuses on their family life, but alien and alien viruses are highly involved in that family life. Starts mid 1980's.
• 310 Days by SarahD
• 60 Days by Ninja_girl: Sam is angry at Jack... again. Sequel to '310 Days'
• Ancient History by Mu-San - Sam and Jack's relationship is meant to be, it's ancient history. Chpt 1, Jack has the proof. Chpt 2 the proof is made! Ch 3, the proof is discussed! S8, spoiler for Moebius.
• Defining Family by DramaLexy: Set after "Ripple Effect". What happens to Janet and the rest of the alternate SG-1 team after the episode? How does it affect our reality?
• Future Imperfect by Sally Reeve: Carter and O'Neill deal with the consequences of doing the right thing.
• Jonas Will by Alimoo: After returning from PYX364 Major Samantha Carter receives some shocking news concerning Jack and Jonas.
• Survival by Bookworm37: Post "In the Line of Duty". The SGC allows Sam/Jolinar to leave and she winds up living with the Hak'tyl for seven years, at which time she meets SG1 again and winds up returning to the SGC ... with three little girls she adopted. Jack winds up adopting them, too when he and Sam get together.
• Reclaiming Carter by Soleya (rated M, link to author page): As always, SG-1's mission just went bust. Can they get Sam back? And even if they can... will she ever be the same?
• Found (sequel to Lost) by fems: Following the adventures of 'Lost' Sam and Jack now have to process their ordeal and learn to live with the changes in their personal lives.
• Lost by fems: Jack got another star, Carter changed states, Teal'c left the planet and Daniel's moving to another galaxy… One goes missing which has an impact on all of them.
• Pink-and-Blue by Neverendingimagination: Sam and Jack have a bright, mischievous 3 year-old daughter named Alexis. She misses her mom and Jack does his best to keep his little girl happy.
• Next of Kin by Vinividivinci: A family tragedy leads to a whole new life for Jack. How will he cope and what does this mean for his team? It may go shippy my stories usually do but not at first.
• The Conversation Series by Su Freund: Jacob summons Jack to his deathbed, and the consequences of this conversation.
• No Goodbye: Sam shows up outside Jack's house, and hours later disappears.
• Progeny by Linda Bindner: The title says it all.
• Inside the Dragon's Egg series by Offworlder: What if the Ancient knowledge could be passed down genetically like the Goa'uld?
• Returned by Jemsters: Jack's home after a long absence and finds some suprises waiting for him.
• Hope and Hunt by Simlead: A multi-chapter Easter story stemming from a discussion on Gateworld. Fluffy and mostly family-related. Rated T for safety. It's Easter again, but Sam decides that enough is enough - the family will have to hunt for eggs and hope for the best. WIP
• Alegria (Sequel to Lagrimas) by Vinividivinci: Angst topped off with extreme fluff. S/J of course.
• The Games, Reloaded by Sam I Am: SG-1 step through the gate, but Jack steps back onto the metal ramp alone, not knowing what happened between him leaving Earth and arriving back again, but is everything, as it seems!
Andromeda Thera "Anna"
• Complications of Unintended Love by aries03: An unexpected complication and the emotional connections that follow it.
• 'Anna Rose' Pink Is For Girls (third in a series following Bluer Than Blue and Yellow Rose) by ziva: This is the sequel to "Yellow Rose".
• Where's Anna by Quarkie: Jack wakes up in the infirmary screaming that his wife and daughter are missing. What happens when he finds his six year old daughter at his cabin. Why is she there, how will Sam react and is she still in danger?
• Bringing up Baby (Sequel to The Child) by Karen: Sam and Jack's children are threatened.
• 'Belle' Jack and Sam Get Roofied by in luv with svu and sg1: Sam and Jack wake up together with no memories of the night before and agree to never talk about it again. But what happens when Sam finds out she's pregnant? How will they deal with parenthood?
• Off To See The Wizard by WhatATragicComedy: A one shot day in the life of Jack and Sam, four kids later.
• Breakable by Soleya: When Carter is critically injured on a mission, Jack struggles to carry on.
• Excuse me by roque872002: Sam on Atlantis fic. The team find a quantum mirror in a hidden room. They weren't expecting this.
• How Do I Love Thee by Vinividivinci: A lifetime of regrets; a love denied but never lost.
• In Sickness and in health by Jackie W: Part 5 - The final chapter - Hammond retires, and Sam and Jack add to their family.
• Exile (Part 1), Suspension (Part 2), and Asylum (Part 3) by Alli Snow: The world was all before them, where to chose their place of rest, and Providence their guide: They, hand in hand, with wand'ring steps and slow, Through Eden took their solitary way.
• Generations by Jo. R. on SG Novels: A secret is revealed, one made shameful by years of lies to cover it, and it's up to SG-1 and her father to help Sam face it.