11th Doctor Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11th Doctor Whump Thread

Am I seriously the only person in the entire Who fandom that wants to whump the 11th Doctor?? Weeelll, it's actually more that I like to h/c him than it is that I like to whump him, but same difference.

Now, I realize there haven't been many opportunities for whump as far as 11 is concerned, but that doesn't mean that we can't put our heads together and come up with other scenarios in case - let's say - a FF writer feels like peeking in for ideas

So..here it is - the 11th Doctor Whump thread!

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Just to make sure I've got this right... you don't mean hump him... but rather, to inflict harm upon his fictional character through fanfic... yes?
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

Is there anyone that wants to carry on with this thread?

I've been a whumper since David Tennant's Doctor, I miss his Doctor loads. But I suppose I've grown used to Matt Smiths Doctor.

Cosmichobo - Yep, thats the one.

Comment

Originally posted by CloakPotion255 View Post
        Is there anyone that wants to carry on with this thread?

I've been a whumper since David Tennant's Doctor, I miss his Doctor loads. But I suppose I've grown used to Matt Smiths Doctor.

Cosmichobo - Yep, thats the one.
        It took me a while to get used to Matt Smith's Doctor as I'm much more a fan of Tennant's Doctor as well, but I've finally gotten to the point where i love his (Matt's) version almost as much as Tennant's..

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
          It took me a while to get used to Matt Smith's Doctor as I'm much more a fan of Tennant's Doctor as well, but I've finally gotten to the point where i love his (Matt's) version almost as much as Tennant's..
          It took me a while as well, but sure enough, now I really like him. Although I don't think anyone could be better than Tennant!

Did you like the Christmas special? I'm having a bit of mixed feelings about it, I can't decide what I didn't like about it... it's one of my least favourites from Matt Smith. But it might just be me, it'll probably be fine when I get used to the new companion and stuff

Comment

Working...
          X