This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris Johnson is the Villian in S9!!11!!!1

Last edited by Member No.5171; 08 February 2005, 01:25 AM.

ROTFLMAO! Thanks for the first laugh of the morning!

Albion
    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Thanks

Comment

ROTFLMAO that's good
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

OMG!!! lol
          meh

Comment

You shouldn't tell spoilers without spoiler-tags!!

Comment

Sam will have to modify the Prometheus' weapons to destroy bicycles

Madeleine

Comment

Am I the only one that don't have a clue WTH you're talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                  Am I the only one that don't have a clue WTH you're talking about?
                  Boris Johnson, England's greatest comedian... I mean politician Great concept, execution could have used a little more photoshop and a little less MSPaint

Comment

glad you told us who that was....i'm from us and had NO idea whom you were talking about. Still funny none the less.....

Comment

Boris must be eliminated. He stole my sons' haircuts.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                        Boris Johnson, England's greatest comedian... I mean politician Great concept, execution could have used a little more photoshop and a little less MSPaint
                        I used Paint Shop Pro

Comment

I think Boris will be a descended ancient who will have been booted out of the ascended's club for having an affair with various Hak'tyl

Comment

WOW! thats cheered me up at work, thanks!!
                            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmeister
                              I think Boris will be a descended ancient who will have been booted out of the ascended's club for having an affair with various Hak'tyl

Those bloody judgemental ancients!
                              Parap pup pup paaa ... I'm Lovin' It!

Comment

Working...
                              X