No announcement yet.

Shore Leave 35, August 2-4, 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a great time as well. Had a nice chat with 2 of the Legacy authors before they had even set up their books as we were on the same floor waiting for the elevators.

Even the people going for Shatners Q&A would not make room for me and VAS to get out of the main room where they were held. A nice volunteer helped us merge into "the traffic" and to the halls where we could move without trouble.

I can't wait for next years con and I hope they can get Joe for it.
    Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi40 View Post
      I had a great time as well. Had a nice chat with 2 of the Legacy authors before they had even set up their books as we were on the same floor waiting for the elevators.

Even the people going for Shatners Q&A would not make room for me and VAS to get out of the main room where they were held. A nice volunteer helped us merge into "the traffic" and to the halls where we could move without trouble.

I can't wait for next years con and I hope they can get Joe for it.
      That was probably me
      sigpic

Comment

No the one that helped us was male.

Comment

The hotel sent me a survey. I let them have it. I was fed up with the food in the bar and the service there. So I let them know. I hope with the remodel that the service gets better.

Comment

Yeah I got one as well.

Comment

SG/SGA-10 years of Fademonium and Book Lauch Party will be in the Belmont Room, Saturday 6:30-8:30pm. Sally and many of the other authors will be there. SG Refreshments will be served. They also want to do a group GW picture to be arranged.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X