Nancy?? His sister?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Nancy?? His sister?
      Shep's ex-wife.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I like the idea of Daniel being on Atlantis more. The Beckett clone should be around too. To see what happened after Atlantis got to Earth in more detail, how it would get back to Pegasus.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

The idea of Daniel being on Atlantis more, to me would mean even less John. It had already become the Rodney and McKeller show. I don't think we'd need even LESS of John and Ronon and Teyla. Just my opinion, of course. But then, I thought Season 5 mostly sucked (with a few notable exceptions... The Shrine, The Prodigal, Vegas).

Comment

Well, since The Ori threat was gone, the only thing that would have kept daniel in the MW was research on the Destiny.,..

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
              I've always wondered if the Wraith ever tried to feed on animals.. Or if Humans were just a more satisfying meal.
              That's an idea covered in the Fandemonium SGA book "Blood Ties". Pretty well done book too.

I think let alone tying up the loose end of Michael, even it's only to kill him in a much more satisfying way than Teyla kicking him off a friggin' tower, there's also the aliens from Daedalus Variations and the Bad Guy Asgard that never get addressed again. And the Wraith war is still going on and the Hoffan virus is still ravaging the Pegasus. There's still alot to clear up.
              sigpic

Comment

I agree. They should've gone for the simultaneous filming thing again and do a season 6 of Atlantis and S01 of SGU at the same time. I don't know why did Brad, Robert and Joe want to make a movie when they just could've made a 2 or a 3 parter episode instead of the movie and wrap up SGA.
                That would keep them on track in so many ways in my opinion.

Comment

Brad Wright and crew didn't want to commit to working on two shows. They found working on SG-1 and SGA for three years to be too exhausting. I always wondered why they didn't just assemble a second production crew for the spin-off instead of one crew producing two shows. Ah well... As for the SGA movie, it was simply going to be the two-parter that would have opened the sixth season. The story would have been reworked from two episodes to a TV movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
                    Brad Wright and crew didn't want to commit to working on two shows. They found working on SG-1 and SGA for three years to be too exhausting. I always wondered why they didn't just assemble a second production crew for the spin-off instead of one crew producing two shows. Ah well... As for the SGA movie, it was simply going to be the two-parter that would have opened the sixth season. The story would have been reworked from two episodes to a TV movie.
                    That would cost a lot of extra money
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

It worked for Star Trek.

Comment

Star Trek had considerable larger budgets
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I wonder why MGM and SciFi didn't invest more so that SGA could have it's own production team? Interesting.

Comment

Common sense would reason thier isn't enough profit to warrent such an expense
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

They could've found some investors, because Stargate was their biggest money maker at the time. Maybe Cooper, Malozzi, Maullie and Wright could hire some new faces on their writing team and maybe then, all of that could've kept the franchise going for years to come.

Comment

Ford!

Comment

Working...
                                X