This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

letters from pegasus (spoilers)

This episode again gave a lot of spotlight to my favorite character of atlantis Dr. Rodney McKay. I think this episode gave us all a lot of insight in his character and why he is the "way" he is.

I thought his little bit where he was talking to Carter on the camera was interesting to say the least. Most guys would not be willing to say such things as he did knowing others would be viewing it possibly for just editing, but apparently he had no problem with it. Also, when he was talking to his sister, of which we know is his only remaining family, I thought his emotion was good because it's not something we see often from him.

Sam rejects him because she finds his personality to be annoying, as many do obviously, but she does accept the fact that he's a brillaint scientist. I know that Sam is currently involved with Pete, but I wouldn't mind seeing something between her and McKay at some point, even if it's just to bring them closer as "friends".

When he was explaining to the team that they could send tons of digital information through the gate even it would only transmit for just over a second I thought it was hilarious when he said to Ford: "don't be so analog."

I also thought that Dr. Weir's personal footage was very nice. It was very well-spoken, and I'm thinking the writers must have put some extra thought into that.

Lastly, I liked the bit at the end where we got a shot of the SGC where they successfully received the transmission and Carter (with a surprised look on her face) confirmed it to be from Atlantis. However, I wish there had been a cut-away to Atlantis just before ending the show.
    Last edited by mryan; 07 February 2005, 09:51 AM.
    Daniel: This tastes like chicken.
    Sam: So what's wrong with it?
    Daniel: It's macaroni and cheese.

you have to post your opinion about the episode here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=5693

Comment

imo
      Spoiler:
      its goodbye pete time
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Working...
      X