This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    I really can't wait for spoilers to start coming out about this upcoming season.
    I can. I avoid spoilers like a plague. I mean I would have had a worse experience if I knew ahead of time a character was going to die. It was so surprising when I didn't see it coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
      I can. I avoid spoilers like a plague. I mean I would have had a worse experience if I knew ahead of time a character was going to die. It was so surprising when I didn't see it coming.
      I am the exact opposite. I would definitely classify myself as a spoiler junkie. For me though, spoilers don't take away from my personal enjoyment of a show.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        I am the exact opposite. I would definitely classify myself as a spoiler junkie. For me though, spoilers don't take away from my personal enjoyment of a show.
        I'm the same way.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

This is one of my fav shows i am looking forward to season 8 and I hope it wont be the last

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey91 View Post
            This is one of my fav shows i am looking forward to season 8 and I hope it wont be the last
            If the writers keep finding ways to tell interesting stories, it shouldn't be. I would love to see this show on for a few more years.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X